The 3000 sq. ft., 2-level home has 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms. The large living room and dining room make for a comfortable environment to enjoy the beautiful scenery, and relax. The home also has an office/den and a large sitting room/library/2nd office to accommodate anything that may require attention without any distraction.
The lower level of the home includes: a family room, billiards room, & bar with access to a screened –in porch. This is the perfect space to enjoy the company of guests.
The house was completely remodeled and expanded in 2008 and no detail was spared in upgrading every imaginable feature and convenience.
The home is situated on a 2.54 acre double lot and resides at approximately 4400 feet in elevation. The expansive wrap-around deck provides views of approximately 40 miles. You will experience truly gorgeous views in all seasons from over 100 ft. of tier decks, the two gazebos, or the hot tub. The home offers a single attached garage as well as a 2 car detached garage.
Owner lives in Nashville and likes to get away to the mountains for some fresh mountain air, peace, and quiet.
Easy access to cool and calm summers and great skiing in the winter. Not to mention- fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and other amenities within Wolf Laurel.
The views are spectacular from the entire length of the home. Sitting on the deck or in the hot tub overlooking the valley, is incomparable. The scenery provides nothing but peace and relaxation while enjoying what nature offers and time spent away.
The property is located in beautiful Overlook Village in the gated Wolf Laurel Community.
General Information on Wolf Laurel Gated Community
• 18-hole championship golf course, one of the highest in east of the Rocky Mountains, designed by William Lewis. Wolf Laurel Country Club Details is nestled atop a forested mountain ridge at 4,400 feet in the heart of Wolf Laurel Resort.
• Stables and horse trails, includes riding trails, riding ring, barn and many well trained horses, as well as friendly and knowledgeable guides. Beginner to intermediate riders will enjoy 360 views of from the miles of ridging trails.
• Hiking Trails. Miles of managed trail systems various lengths that will thrill the hiking enthusiast and offer views of waterfalls, . Residents enjoy their own acres to the exciting Appalachian Trail, a 2,000 mile trail stretching from Maine to Georgia.
• Skiing. Independently owned and located next to the Wolf Laurel Resort, Ski Wolf Laurel offers something for beginning skiers, as well as experts. This popular ski area has 54 acres of groomed trails, 14 runs up to one mile in length, and 100% snowmaking capabilities. With top elevations of 4,650' and the base at 3,950', the vertical drop is an exhilarating 700'. Ski Wolf Laurel's entire slope is lighted for night skiing and includes both a double and quad chairlift.
• Fine Dinning. Enjoy fine dining at the lovely clubhouse situated in an incomparable mountain setting. Take in spectacular views while being treated to your choice of casual or exquisite award-winning cuisine.
• Fishing. A stocked trout pond with a covered overlook and fishing pier
• Majestic outdoor pavilion provides seating for 150+ and includes an outdoor kitchen, stacked stone fireplace and restroom facilities for the adjoining heated pool.
• Tennis enthusiast may enjoy play on three courts. A first class facility, the tennis complex is for the enjoyment of the community situated to take full advantage of the natural beauty that surrounds The Preserver at Wolf Laurel.
• Nestled in a lovely setting in the Village, the private Wolf Laurel swimming pool affords comfortably heated water that may be enjoyed even on cool evenings. One of the many amenities and activities available here, the pool offers an entertaining and relaxing retreat – a favorite excursion for family members of all ages!
• Community playground, a perfect place for the little ones to find an adventure. Built of native timbers with twig railings, the tree house offers an excellent vantage point for spotting all manner of opponents for the position of king of the mountain. With several entertaining play structures, this charming spot will be sure to please the youngest members of your family.
• Just 27 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, ranked by Barron’s among the Top 20 Places in the World to Live and one of the most sought-after markets in the country. It was also ranked by Fodors as one of the top 20 places in the world to visit.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2014 - Oct 1 2014
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
|Notes||We welcome longer term seasonal rentals and are happy to negotiate terms|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.