Woodstock Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1800sf 2-bedroom apartment with loft, skylights and modern amenities
NEW! 2013 Renovation: Country Serenity Meets Urban Amenity (2 apartments)
This wonderful escape combines a soothing minimalist aesthetic with the pleasures of a rural landscape.
Renovated in November 2013, the spacious apartment features brand new whitewashed parquet hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and comfortable modern furnishings – all intended to appeal to weary urbanites.
The open floor plan includes a social kitchen and abundant natural light. Generous windows and skylights create opportunities for enjoying the apartment's position surrounded by trees and directly overlooking Kedron Brook.
The 1800sf apartment comfortably sleeps 6 people with a king sized bed, queen sized bed and queen sleeper sofa. A sectional sofa, aerobed and pack-n-play are available for additional guests upon request.
Amenities include free broadband Wifi, 46' Smart TV, Comcast cable, and M-Cell connectivity (improves AT+T cell phone use).
The apartment is located 1/10 mile from the South Woodstock Country Store and the Kedron Valley Inn, which features an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, a bar and a lovely swimming pond. It is an 7-minute drive to Woodstock Village, a highly sought-after tourist destination known for its charm, beauty, historic preservation, fine restaurants, shops, and diverse attractions.
The unique location offers adventurers everything from outdoor sports, shopping to sight-seeing; while those who seek a retreat will have plenty of opportunity to rest and rejuvenate in this modern hide-away. The local owners and property managers are native to Woodstock and, when asked, will gladly offer recommendations regarding activities, restaurants, shopping, and current events.
Here are some of the many attractions within a close driving distance:
- Woodstock Village shopping and dining
- Marsh Billings Rockefeller National Historic Park
- Sight seeing and antiquing along rural routes that include many covered bridges
- Woodstock Inn Spa and Racquet and Fitness Club
- Ski Areas: Killington, Pico, Okemo, Bromley, Stratton, Sugarbush, Suicide Six
- Woodstock Farmer's Market, local acclaimed gourmet grocery store
- King Arthur Flour, tour and cooking classes
- Highly rated restaurants including: Kedron Valley Inn, Simon Pearce, Osteria Pane e Salute, Prince and the Pauper, Red Rooster
- Dartmouth College, Tuck and Geisel Schools, and Hanover Attractions
- Microbreweries including Long Trail and Harpoon
- Green Mountain Horse Association (GMHA)
- Hiking, mountain biking and cross-country skiing on many celebrated hills and mountains
- Billings Farm & Museum
-Woodstock Recreation Center – Fitness Center and Outdoor Pools
- Quechee Gorge
- Silver Lake State Park in Barnard, VT
- Montshire Museum
- Vermont Law School
- Ice skating at Union Arena and many local lakes
- Movie theater and live arts events at Woodstock Town Hall
- Weekly farmers markets, farm stands and pick-your-own produce opportunities
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Owners are local and 40+ years native to Woodstock, having left to experience the world and run a business New York City - then return to raise a family in the comfort and care of this beautiful community.
We sought a property that would specifically be different from other offerings locally. The quintessential Vermont farmhouse is easy to find and may compromise some of the needs of some travelers. This property was built from the frame of an 1890 building in a quiet and very charming hamlet - and modernized in 2013.
Abundant light, with serene and minimalist rooms surrounded by nature. Modern amenities. Plenty of space to lounge, read, wacth tv. Parking for 2+ cars. 1-minute walk to a country store, fine dining and amazing swimming.