This is a family owned, beautifully decorated townhouse in Northridge Station. Less than one mile to Camelback Mountain skiing and Camelbeach water park. BEAUTIFUL PANORAMIC view of Camelback resort and a ten-mile view East towards the Delaware Water Gap. These great views are from the large deck, the screened-in porch, one of the master bedrooms, and the living room with floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy the cozy fireplace on cold days, and air conditioning in summer.
This house has THREE floors each with a MASTER BEDROOM with a KING Sized Bed.
1. The ground floor is a carpeted family room with a game table, a large play area, TV viewing area, a MASTER bedroom and private bath. This floor has sliding glass door to the outside, and also has great views.
2. The main floor has a living room, kitchen, powder room, dining room, MASTER bedroom with private bath. Sliding glass doors give access to a screened-in porch and large open deck.
3. Upstairs there is another MASTER bedroom with private bath, a bedroom with twin beds, a baby crib, and a small loft for children to play.
SORRY, NO PETS, NON-SMOKING.
Enjoy the screened-in deck, and the community swimming pool in the summertime. Located less than two miles to Big Pocono State Park for hiking and picnics. Abandoned railroad bed is perfect for hiking and cross-country skiing. Camelback is centrally located for all Pocono activities.
This house has THREE MASTER BEDROOMS with KING sized beds, one bedroom with twin beds and a crib, and a loft that we use as a play area for children. Three and one-half baths provide plenty of privacy.
Great home for your family to gather or to spend a long weekend, week or month in a convienent location. Northridge is a quiet, upscale, neighborhood community. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
Our mountain house is an easy two hours from our home and the homes of our children and grandchildren. It is near great activities summer and winter. It is great for family gatherings
Thanks for sharing your lovely vacation home. Walking through the front door was like receiving a Warm Welcoming Hug!!
We especially enjoyed having breakfast on the screened in porch and absorbing the beautiful view of the green mountains and trees.
The loft with the skylight was of course the grandchildren's favorite spot!!
1. CAMELBACK SKING AND CAMELBEACH:
less than one mile from the house
2. CAMELBACK STATE PARK -marked hiking trails and vistas on top of Camelback Mountain a
3. LEHIGH RIVER GORGE- Whitewater Rafting and Biking trails are 40 minutes drive
4. DELAWARE RIVER- rafting, canoeing and tubing rentals are fun
5. BUSHKILL FALLS
6. GOLFING- with lots of elevation change
7. MT. AIRY CASINO-15 minutes
8. CROSSLANDS OUTLETS-160 stores 5 miles away.
9. FISHING-fly, lake, and river
10. YOU NAME IT!!