Nuevo Vallarta Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom + Studio (maids Quarters) 4 Bathrooms On The Beach
* Ixcun ideally located on the 4th floor, it is the middle height of the building of a total of 8 floors.
* Small building with only 30 condos, located on the beach
* Great sandy beach view.
* Great sandy beach front
* Watch magnificent sunsets from patio everyday.
* Mexican contemporary, very confortable luxury furnishings
* 200 Meters = 600 linear feet of pool and beach frontage
* steps away from one of the most challenging golf courses El NAYAR - VIDANTA golf club ( formerly known as Mayan Palace golf course )
* 5 minutes drive to club house of another (next door) challenging golf course at EL TIGRE
* Luxury, first class accommodation.
* Super friendly, bilingual staff and concierge.
* Very secure building, and very secure área. Security 24hrs 7 days a week
* excellent for families with kids of all ages.
* excellent for people that want to get away from the cold, traveling 2 or 3 couples together. Snow birds
* Excellent for golfers.
* We have golf priviledges that for a small fee (extra), can be passed on to guests for their rental period. Ask manager about details.
* Lots of restaurants nearby within walking distance. here is a few:
EL Barracuda, Nopal Beach, Wine Burger, Art Studio, ¿Por qué no?, 8 Tostadas, Porto Bello, Prime 159, La Laguna, Guidos, Rincón de Buenos Aires
* major super markets nearby such as Soriana, Walmart, Sam´s Club.
* Shopping plaza with 6 cinemas nearby
* Easy transportation in case you do not want to drive. Bus stop a block away. Taxis can pick you up on the door of condo.
* 1 under ground parking assigned, + plenty of additional guests parking in case you have more tan one car.
* see details about # of beds and types, máximum capacity 10 guests
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Salvador Garcia
I am a Mexican national, I grew up in Guadalajara. I have been residing for more than 18 years in Hamburg, Germany. I have been coming all my life to Nuevo Vallarta and love it. Every time I have a chance, I go and visit my beautiful condo in Nuevo Vallarta.
Currently my property manager, Salvador Garcia (on the goofy picture ) which happens to be my realtor, is handling the rentals for me.
Salvador Garcia purchased this condo in 2003
Why Salvador Garcia chose Nuevo Vallarta
This property provides the right balance, close enough to restaurants, action, activities, golf, but far away enough to be calm, and enjoy the wonderful áreas that my property has.
It is ideal for families to spend quality time with your children, and also is ideal for couples that want to spend time with friends, specially if you would like to get away from the cold weather as much as I do, in a secure ambiance.