Somers House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bed/2 Bath Lakefront Home.
15 Reasons to Rent Our Flathead Lake Home!
15. Newly renovated, 4bed/2bath lakefront home with gently sloping lawn down to spectacular view of flathead lake.
14. 50x10 custom deck facing the lake.
13. 3 queen beds, 2 sets of bunk-beds. 6 adults/4 children max. 400 count sheets, granite, new appliances, gas stove, ex large washer/dryer. new carpet and tile though out.
12. Samsung LED TVs, cable, fast wifi
11. Cold air-conditioning, hot fireplace.
10. Webber gas grill for the steaks.
9. Enjoy red wine or margaritas in the afternoon shade down at the water in an adirondack chair.
8. Walk to Del's bar for a cold draft beer, walk home.
7. Dairy Queen in lakeside for an after dinner treat.
6. Kayak out to the island or paddle around somers bay.
5. Ride bikes or take a leisurely walk on Somer's flat, railroad pathway.
4. Hike the Highline Trail in Glacier Nat'l Park.
3. Somers is the best location with easy access to Big fork, Kalispell and Lakeside.
2. Enjoy a nap in the summer sun.
1. Watch the bald eagles sitting in the trees from the deck
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About ryan brist
family owned. been visiting the flathead for over 30 years and now enjoying it with our children and their friends.
ryan brist purchased this house in 2010
Why ryan brist chose Somers
What makes this house unique
new, clean, private.