Frisco Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Main Street, One Story, Garage, Elevator, Views
August & September dates still available. Enjoy Historic Park and their weekly concerts--right across the street. Four free bikes: 2 adult, 1 child (20') 1 child (12') with removable training wheels. We're just a block aways from easy as well as world class trailheads for biking and hiking. Plenty of adventures additionally in Breck and Vail, but you need to be back to Frisco for Happy Hour.
I should mention we're the ultimate skiing destination--winter dates are filling up!
Comparing Condos? We live in ours and rent it while we're away. It's our second home. Make it yours too. See if our intro paragraph describes your intentions.
Get to the Rockies to cool down and relax. Bike, hike, boat, kayak, or fish and then come home (our home) to underground parking, an elevator ride, and a top floor unit with all rooms on one level. Enjoy great mountain views and a rustic look in a clean and spacious condo with granite, hardwood and tile throughout. Cook in, order out, or walk to one of 29 restaurants on Main Street in minutes. Relax with free WiFi; Cable TV (3 flat screens), HBO, Streampix, DVD Videos, CDs, Movies (Blu Ray), Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu. Sleep on new, quality mattreses. Start over the following day and play hard--or not.
- Compare more than prices. Our pictures tell the whole story. Send us your questions--or just Book It!
- Yes, we are on Main Street, with six blocks of great restaurants, bars, shops, and a brew pub. List of 'our favorites' provided in the condo (or on request).
- This is our second home, and it's furnished and cleaned like we were (picky) full time residents.
- Just added a leather, Humana, Zero Gravity Relax-the-Back Lounge Chair in the Master Bed Room. Have back issues?? Try this .
-Spacious; a 1450 sqft condo in a small (20 Unit) building. Your underground parking spots are 30 feet from the elevator. Convenient.
- Exceptionally clean. We have a Personal Housekeeper (not a cleaning service) who leaves her card for you on the Breakfast Bar with a small welcome gift.
- Quality furnishings throughout; Beds for 7: 2 Queens; 1 Queen Sofa Bed; 1 Twin. Queen Mattresses are all new.
- Heated Underground Parking. Two reserved spots plus overflow. Private ski/snowboard locker.
- Elevator to the top floor.
- Radiant Heating in the floors throughout; Gas Fireplace with Electric Starter adds both ambiance and warmth to the Dining Room and Great Room.
- Free WiFi; Three Flat Panel TVs; Two DVDs. On-line access to Netfilx, Amazon Prime, Pandora, et. al.
- Large walk-in closet in the Master Bedroom (no need to stumble over your clothes and suitcases).
- Full kitchen for cooking that gourmet meal; both casual and formal place settings; handy appliances (toaster over; crock pot; Oster blender etc), plus a full spice rack.
- Full size washer & dryer.
- Views & Quiet. Great Room picture windows provide unobstructed views of the Northern Mountains from our top floor, backside, corner unit.
- Common Hot Tub on a lower level, outside patio. facing south. Overlooks Main Street with a view of Mount Royal and Peak One.
- Buses. The free Summit Stage directly to Copper Mountain can be caught on Main Street out our front door, 25 yards to the right (west). For the Stage direct to Breck, walk 3.5 blocks east. The Stage also services all other Summit County ski areas and destinations (Safeway, Whole Foods, Silverthorne Outlet Mall, etc.) but it’s a little more complicated and involves transfer station(s).
- On-line you can also find other private services (ask me for URLs) for transportation anywhere (e.g., Vail), including airport shuttles.
- Frisco is centrally situated for access to world class skiing. Breckenridge (10 mi); Copper Mountain (8 mi); Keystone (12 mi); Arapahoe Basin (17 mi); Vail (27 mi); Beaver Creek (36 miles).
- Snow Mobile in Frisco, or there's 50 mi of trails at the top of Vail Pass. Cross Country Skiing at 3 nearby locations. Sledding and tubing at the Frisco Nordic Center.
We found everything we wanted in our clean, spacious, nicely decorated condominium, and we'd like you to be our guests (well almost our guests). Winter or Summer, we think staying here will add immensely to your Colorado vacation.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Owning a Colorado Mountain Property has been a dream of mine for 30 years. I've got two degrees from Colorado Universities; Joyce gave birth to our daughter, Julie in Boulder; my son Mike graduated from the University of Northern Colorado. Except for the schools however, my careers have taken us elsewhere. But now we (and the expanded family) can call Colorado home (sometimes).
While we had been through, stayed in, and enjoyed Frisco in the past, it was not until spending two weeks in a small condo in the Summer of 2013 that we knew this would be where we wanted to buy. Frisco's so small we would have been happy anywhere but when we found something right on Main Street, with all the amenities listed, we bought. We hope this will pass down through generations!
Friendly, helpful people.