Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Large One Bedroom Plus Den, Sleeps 6, Fantastic Mountain And Ocean Views
••• BE SURE TO ALWAYS INQUIRE ABOUT OUR LAST MINUTE GAP SPECIALS! •••
ALOHA and WELCOME to Konea tower's sweet Suite 508! We are now proud owners of TWO adjacent (side-by-side) units here at Honua Kai, our second one being neighboring unit Konea 506 (VRBO #566889) - immediately NEXT door! Just like this unit, it can also accommodate up to six (6) guests … so if you plan ahead, you can book BOTH units side-by-side if you happen to have a party of up to 12 guests … just imagine the convenience!
BOOKING NOTE - if this unit happens to be already booked, kindly visit our BRAND-NEW sister unit 506 (VRBO #566889).
Included in our fabulous price are many owner-supplied extras such as:
• Beach chairs (2)
• Beach umbrella
• Beach towels
• Boogie boards (2)
• Masks and snorkels (2)
• Ice chests (2 sizes)
• Guest book
• Pack 'n' Play set
But WAIT … there's MORE!
-------- KONEA 508 AMENITIES --------
Our well-appointed unit is situated on the 5th floor of the Konea tower, and is conveniently located closely to an elevator and fun-in-the-sun action! Our generous views take you from Maui's picturesque coastline all the way to the mountains of western Maui. Inbetween the Konea and Hokulani towers lies a lush greenbelt basin. And our condo is one of very few Konea units featuring a den (or optional second bedroom) with a panoramic window view! Once you open the door and enter our beautiful unit, you will experience the following:
• LIVING area --- 955 square feet
• LANAI area --- 180 square feet
• MASTER bedroom --- KING-size bed
• DEN (optional bedroom #2) --- FULL-size sofa/sleeper
• LIVING room --- QUEEN-size sofa/sleeper
• BATHROOM (1) with two (2) separate entry doors for privacy
• VIEWS --- Expansive Ocean + Mountain views from 5th floor Lanai (balcony)
• KITCHEN --- All-Bosch stainless steel appliances and Granite countertops
• FLOORING --- Designer floor tiles in kitchen/bathrooms; low-pile carpeting in living room/bedrooms
• INTERNET --- FREE WiFi (wireless) Internet
• TVs --- Flat-screen TV in Living Room/Master Bedroom/Den w/Blu-Ray player (in living room)
• CABLE TV w/On Demand --- All rooms
• TELEPHONE (landline) --- Free long distance to the United States/Canada
• MUSIC PLAYERS --- iHome iPad/iPod/iPhone docking stations in Master BR, Living room and Den
• SAFE --- A 'hotel-style' combination safe is provided in the master bedroom for storing your valuable items
-------- HONUA KAI DEVELOPMENT AMENITIES --------
Whether you like to lounge by one of three swimming pool areas, relax on the stunning beach, yoga in the morning, or snorkel with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, Honua Kai offers nearly infinite ways to enjoy yourself. And the latest attraction, the recently-opened Ho'ola Spa may be the place for you to spend an afternoon! Amenities include:
• Three swimming pool areas
• Duke's Beach House Restaurant - serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Aina Gourmet Market (and in-suite dining) - in the Hokulani tower lobby
• Fitness Center - Konea tower featuring state-of-the-art equipment
• JUST OPENED! Ho'ola Spa
-------- VIEW OUR OTHER IDENTICAL UNIT --------
If this unit (508) happens to be already booked for the time you are requesting, kindly visit our BRAND-NEW sister unit Konea 506 (VRBO #566889) - also a one-bedroom plus den!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Jill Marie Marzo
Aloha! I'm Jill Marie, the 'on-island hostess' for Bert and Liliana (in photo), the San Diego-based owners of this charming Konea tower condo.
As I live just one (1) mile from this fabulous resort, I'm here to assist you in anything you might ever need throughout your stay while visiting our beautiful island paradise.
My wife (Liliana) and I fell in love with this property the moment we set foot on it in March (2013). We weren't even planning on buying a unit here, but after further consideration, we decided that we could exchange our San Diego investment property for one out here on this gorgeous island, allowing ourselves a 'reason' to visit Maui on a regular basis! We have visited Maui numerous times before, but previously we had stayed mostly in the Wailea area. When our local friend recommended we stay at Honua Kai, we took his advice, and as they say ... the rest is history!
Honua Kai is the first whole ownership development built on Ka'anapali Beach in more than 25 years. From its opening in 2009, Honua Kai has become the latest and finest resort and residential property in West Maui.
We're so happy and privileged to be a small part of this amazing development ... and we hope you will have an opportunity to share in this experience in staying with us ... mahalo!