Palm Springs Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom, 1 bath with mountain views!
This is your home away from home! I have completely renovated my condo from top to bottom. Everything is new, sparkling clean, and it looks fantastic!!
Kitchen is fully stocked with every appliance & tool you might need. Kitchen features all new appliances plus all the basic food items including a full range of herbs & spices. Bathroom includes a stunning walk-in shower with Hansgrohe fixtures. Living room boasts a Panasonic HD 50'' TV, satellite cable with over 190 channels, Sony Blu-ray & DVD player, Apple iPod speaker system, iHome clock radio/iPod player, wireless internet, board games, DVD library, and free local phone calls!
Swimming pools, jacuzzis and tennis courts are just steps away from your front door (pool & jacuzzi in photos are the actual ones for my condo). Condo is in a quiet location and only a few minutes drive to downtown Palm Springs.
- 1 bedroom with new queen mattress, down comforter and down pillows
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen including new stainless dishwasher, range, microwave, and refrigerator with filtered ice maker.
- Sleek new bathroom!
- Central AC & heat
- Convenient parking in covered carport
- 5 heated swimming pools
- 5 hot tubs
- 3 tennis courts
- Beautiful landscaping!
- Stunning views!
• Palm Springs noise ordinances are STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• All stays under 29 days are subject to City of Palm Springs Occupancy Tax of 11.5% - TOT Permit #4888.
• Rates are higher for holidays & special events.
• 3 night minimum stay for all special event & holiday weekends. 4 night minimum for Coachella.
• Small dogs will be considered. There will be an additional $20 cleaning fee.
• This is a non-smoking unit.
• No rentals to anyone under 25 years of age.
• Security deposit required.
• Vacation Property Rental Agreement must be completed and signed prior to occupancy.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Francine McDougall
I have traveled the world and know what vacationers are looking for to feel comfortable and at home. You will not be disappointed when staying at my condo!
Francine McDougall purchased this condo in 2013