|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This is your home away from home! I have completely renovated my condo from top to bottom. Everything is new, sparkling clean, and it looks fantastic!!
Kitchen is fully stocked with every appliance & tool you might need. Kitchen features all new appliances plus all the basic food items including a full range of herbs & spices. Bathroom includes a stunning walk-in shower with Hansgrohe fixtures. Living room boasts a Panasonic HD 50'' TV, satellite cable with over 190 channels, Sony Blu-ray & DVD player, Apple iPod speaker system, iHome clock radio/iPod player, wireless internet, board games & film library!
Swimming pools, jacuzzis and tennis courts are just steps away from your front door (pool & jacuzzi in photos are the actual ones for my condo). Condo is in a quiet location and only a few minutes drive to downtown Palm Springs.
- 1 bedroom with new queen mattress, down comforter and down pillows
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen including new stainless dishwasher, range, microwave, and refrigerator with filtered ice maker.
- Sleek new bathroom!
- Central AC & heat
- Convenient parking in covered carport
- 5 heated swimming pools
- 5 hot tubs
- 3 tennis courts
- Beautiful landscaping!
- Stunning views!
• Palm Springs noise ordinances are STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• All stays under 29 days are subject to City of Palm Springs Occupancy Tax of 11.5% - TOT Permit #4888.
• Rates are higher for holidays & special events.
• Weekly rates do not apply during Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year.
• 3 night minimum stay for all special event & holiday weekends. 4 night minimum for Coachella.
• Small dogs will be considered. There will be an additional $20 cleaning fee.
• This is a non-smoking unit.
• No rentals to anyone under 25 years of age.
• Security deposit required.
• Vacation Property Rental Agreement must be completed and signed prior to occupancy.
I have traveled the world and know what vacationers are looking for to feel comfortable and at home. You will not be disappointed when staying at my condo!
Francine McDougall purchased this condo in 2013
stayed for the weekend but wish it could have been longer. Great location, perfect size for two.
We loved this condo. Great location, great property with multiple pools and tennis courts. Not super close to downtown but easy enough to call an Uber.
The place is modern, comfy and has everything you need. The pool nearby was clean and felt like we had the place to ourselves. Friendly neighbors and close to downtown.
The two of us stayed for the month of March. While small, the condo was wonderfully decorated and was very modern and updated and quiet. The kitchen had been recently updated with new appliances and cabinets and was well furnished. The bathroom was also recently updated with a wonderful walk-in shower. The electronics included a large, flat-screen TV and a blue-ray DVD player with access to your NETFLIX account (etc.). We had one minor problem with the TV and Francine immediately called a repairman to fix it. The grounds, pools and hot tubs were always well kept. We used these facilities often! The location was close (driving) to downtown Palm Springs and had really easy access to I-10. There was a lot of great hiking in the area and we were very close to the TRAM. Coin-op washers and dryers on site. No BBQs available. We would gladly stay there again.
We had a great time in Palm Springs! Cute, clean and well stocked condo. Everything is brand new and Francine thought of everything you might need and more! The condo is in a great complex, the pools were beautiful and very relaxing, and everyone was very friendly. A short drive to downtown palm springs, and more. The condo is located at the bottom of the road up to the tram ride, a great hill for a morning workout!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$70.00 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$20.00 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250.00|
• If reservation is canceled within 60 days of arrival, 50% of payment will not be refunded (minus cleaning fees).
• If reservation is made within 30 days of arrival, payment will not be refunded due to cancellation (minus cleaning fees).
• There are no refunds once rental period has commenced.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.