Click The Video Tab At The Top Of The Page, Over The Photos!! Full Walkthrough Video! Not A Slideshow!
Enjoy your vacation in this modern luxury home! Location, Location, Location combined with classy style!
• Surf And Sand Beach: Only 6 houses away is the world famous STRAND bike path and the Manhattan Beach sand! Great surfing, volleyball courts, and adjacent public exercise equipment and bathrooms. Borrow a surfboard and go hit the waves!
• BIKE RIDE: Borrow a couple bikes from the garage and go for a ride down the beach. Miles and miles in each direction (Hermosa & Redondo Beach to the South or Venice, Santa Monica, Malibu to the North)!
• MANHATTAN PIER: Go South only a few minutes to Manhattan Beach Pier for fantastic boutique shopping, luxury spas, tantalizing 5-star restaurants, exciting bars and nightlife.
• GRASSY PARK: Named 'Bruce's Beach,' a park that spans 2 city blocks, only one house away. It has a basketball court and plenty of open space!
180 DEGREE PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEW:
• Observe vividly colorful sunsets with views of Palos Verdes Peninsula, Catalina Island and Manhattan Beach Pier to the South, ocean surf to the West and Malibu topography to the North.
• Visible from anywhere in the dining, lounging, Kitchen And Living Areas On The Top Floor Of This Home.
Modern-contemporary Open Floor Plan:
• Everything in this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is 'top shelf' modern-contemporary luxury! The home was recently remodeled by a professional architect.
• The gorgeous open floor plan for the kitchen, dining, and family areas compliments the 180 degree OCEAN VIEW on the top floor.
• Granite throughout
• Stainless steel Viking appliances
• 6 burner stove
• Walk-in pantry
• Self-closing cabinets & drawers
• Large Island in dining w/ bar & stools
• Dining table has room for 8
• Enjoy the view while BBQing on the balcony.
• Large 3D-capable flatscreen TV with Surround Sound
• Beautiful fireplace with shattered-glass design
• Baby Grand Piano!
• Several sofas, large enough to sleep 2 adults
• Ground floor Master suite has large California King bed
• Dual walk-in closets
• Large flatscreen TV with Surround Sound
• Gorgeous bathroom with steam-bath standup shower and spa tub, heated tile floor, bidet toilet
2ND AND 3RD BEDROOMS
• Queen beds
• Bottom floor
• Shared patio has therapeutic smooth-stone walking path. Feels great on your feet!
• Shared hall 3/4 bathroom with jack and jill sinks and standup shower
• 2-car garage
• 2-car off street spaces
• Large public parking lot just 1 block away
• The home is professionally cleaned weekly during your stay. This is included!
• Most doors throughout the home use MAGNETS to lock!
• Master lighting control panel allows you to turn ON or OFF lighting in individual areas of the home from one centralized location at the Front Door. No more running around the house, shutting off lights as you're trying to leave the home!
Click The Video Tab At The Top Of The Page, Over The Photos!! Full Walk through Video! Not A Slideshow!
My family has been the South Bay of Los Angeles for 3 generations, managing property for many clients, including the owners of this beautiful home. We treat our clients' homes as if they were our own.
The owner purchased this home and remodeled right away to match the luxury lifestyle they wanted for their family. Ocean views, family-friendly neighborhood with access to the beach and park very quickly - easy decision!
Waking up and falling asleep to the sound of waves crashing at the beach...
The home is just 6 houses to the ocean, and 1 house to a large park with basketball courts. Surf, Sail, Sand!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000.00|
|Property Damage Protection||$89.00|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.