|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Your paradise home includes:
- Ground level, 2 bedroom (queen beds), 2 full baths
- Comfortably sleeps 4, includes a Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room
- Washer and dryer
- Cooking utensils/dishes; towels/linens; ironing board/iron; hair dryer; etc
- Living room furnished with sofa, love seat, WiFi, TV, VCR & CD player
- Large lanai from living room and master bedroom on 9th fairway with ocean views and awesome sunsets
- Two swimming pools with Jacuzzi & BBQ grills
- Discounted golf/cart rates at one of the Big Island's best kept golf secrets and tennis courts available at no charge
- Complimentary set of golf clubs included!!! No need to lug your set with you and pay extra baggage fees.
- Shopping center within walking distance with large grocery store; gas station; bank; post office, etc
- 15 minute down hill drive takes you to beautiful beaches for snorkeling, boogie boarding, fishing, etc
- 25 minute up hill drive to Waimea/Kamuela, an old cattle ranching town, takes you to wonderful restaurants and shopping. Great Big Island steaks galore!
- Road trips to other wonderful areas of the Big Island such as: old plantation towns of Hawi and Honokaa; lush valleys of Polou and Waipio; scenic coastal drives of Hamakua; Kona coffee farms; Mauna Kea's summit; Kilauea's active volcano; and the list goes on!
Aloha and welcome to our villa in paradise! We hope you'll enjoy our beautiful hale (home) as you take in all the beauty the Big Island has to offer. Mahalo for considering us as your Hawaii hosts , David & Terri Stephens
Terri or David Stephens purchased this condo in 2013
Stayed at this condo and enjoyed every minute. Well located and very peaceful. Well stocked with everything one would need. We can highly recommend this unit for all our friends.
Our family stayed for Christmas week. We too found the condo quiet and relaxing, with a great view of a wonderfully green 9th fairway and the ocean off in the distance. We loved sitting at the patio table in the morning with our freshly brewed Kona coffee (it is as good as people say) as the golfers, turkeys and birds walked by. This is a nice contrast to the constant frenetic activity of the resorts. If you do want to partake of the available activities and restaurants at the Waikoloa Resorts, they are only 15 minutes away by car, so you can get your fill and then come back to the quiet. Hapuna Beach, also within 20 minutes of the condo is a great place to take the provided boogie board and ride a few waves.
The condo is spacious and has most everything you need. One of the swimming pools and gas BBQs, which we used for our Christmas dinner, are right next door to the condo, and the local supermarket is very well stocked and convenient.
Terri was very gracious and attentive and always got back to us very quickly with any question we had. Overall, a great vacation on the Big Island!
Everything was like the ad said. It was quiet and peaceful. The pool was nice as well as the wild turkeys stopping by every day. It was a good location for looking at the north side of the island and for going up to the observatories. You do need a car to get around because there is a lot of open space.
We recently stayed there for a combo Girl's Getaway / attend a wedding at Mauna Kea, and it was just the perfect place for us! Right on the fairway with a beautiful view of the sunset, access to pools, shops, supermarket. The apartment is cozy and has a warm feeling to it. It's not small by any means, and the full kitchen and 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms is a great set-up. Also love that parking is close by, you don't have to walk very far. Super clean, has all the amenities you need, would definitely recommend and consider visiting again. (We are from Oahu, so for you locals this is a perfect getaway too from the craziness!)
Great place to stay on the big island. Very convenient location for those who like to explore. Close to Waimea and farmer's markets, Hawi, the Mauna Kea observatory, and so on. Great beaches are just a few minutes, down the hill. The Saddle Road makes access to Hilo and the west side of the island very convenient as well. Belt road takes you south. Golf course has a good restaurant, and a market/gas station is close and convenient as well.
Mahalo Terri & David for sharing your home with us. We really enjoyed our stay. The condo has everything we needed the kitchen was well equipped as well as snorkel gear, beach towels, boogie board & beach mats. The location was perfect close to the best beaches, Hapuna beach & Mauna Kea beach (our favorites). We played tennis at the complex which was great. The views were very nice enjoyed the sunset from the patio. As well as watch the golfers on the 9th fairway. The grounds are kept very nice and enjoyed saying hi to the gardeners every morning.
Terri was a pleasure to talk to and made our booking process easy. We would love to stay here again in the near future. We will be back to the Big Island. Loved it!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 15
Apr 16 - Oct 31
|Cleaning Fee||$120.00 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$350.00|
- Rates are for U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Owner accepts: Online credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or eCheck or Cashier's or Personal Check
- Payment in Full or 50% deposit due at Time of Reservation, 50% balance due 60 days prior to Check-In.
- Refundable 60 days prior to Check-In.
- 4 Night minimum stay.
NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.