|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Fabulous condominium with designer mountain furnishings throughout. Conveniently located just minutes from Vail mountain and directly on the Town of Vail Bus Shuttle. Enjoy the balcony with fantastic mountain views. Amenities include a gourmet kitchen, flat screen HD TV's, Blue Ray DVD / CD player, high speed internet, Apple TV, Den with HD TV and Nintendo Wii, W&D, fireplace, gas BBQ grill and 2 free outdoor parking spots just out the front door.
Guests staying at this property also have free unlimited access to the Aria Club & Spa. The Aria Club and Spa is located adjacent to the Cascade hotel off of South Frontage Road.
The facility boasts over 78,000 square feet and is Vail's most extensive workout facility & spa- unprecedented for its professional approach to fitness and personal wellness. Offering fitness classes, personal training, Pilates, cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, indoor tennis courts, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, the Aria Spa & Club takes fitness to the ultimate level. Guests also receive 10% off spa treatments M-Th before 2 P.M.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency manager on duty.
6.Free access to the Aria Club and Spa
Beautiful condo, everything was clean, and we felt like we were in a hotel with the linens and such. Local shuttle was easy to vail village and Lionshead. Only downfall was that the beds and pillows were not the most comfortable, but we got used to them. I would definitely rent here again!