|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Contemporary condominium located in the heart of Vail Village. Easy walking distance to slopes, shops and restaurants. Also on Town of Vail bus shuttle loop.
Full kitchen, Washer and Dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, Stereo system, balcony with great mountain views & outdoor grill.
Guests staying at this property also have free unlimited access to the Aria Club & Spa. The Aria Club and Spa is located adjacent to the Cascade hotel off of South Frontage Road. The facility boasts over 78,000 square feet and is Vail's most extensive workout facility & spa- unprecedented for its professional approach to fitness and personal wellness. Offering fitness classes, personal training, Pilates, Cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, indoor tennis courts, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, the Aria Spa & Club takes fitness to the ultimate level.
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency call service for the manager on duty.
6. Free access to the Aria Club and Spa
The condo was located in a great area and the beds were comfortable. However, the TV in the main living area didn't work properly - something was wrong with the sound system - and the TV in the second bedroom didn't work at all. With kids that like to watch a show while preparing dinner, it was inconvenient not having working TVs. Also, for future guests with small children, it should be noted that there are several staircases throughout the condo. We have a crawler and had to keep an eagle eye on them to make sure they didn't fall down the stairs. Other than those two points, this is a great property in a wonderful location. Loved having the town bus stop just across the street and the ability to walk to Lionshead for lunch, dinner, shopping, ice skating and skiing.