|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Located in the heart of Lionshead, this newly
remodeled condominium has majestic views of Vail Mountain. Features include: Full Kitchen,
TV/VCR, CD stereo, Fireplace, Large Deck, Covered parking, Common area W&D, Sauna, Hot Tubs and
Outdoor pool (summer only). The building is newly renovated with new balconies, railings and outdoor painting.
Guests staying at this property also have free unlimited access to the Aria Club & Spa. The Aria Club and Spa is located adjacent to the Cascade hotel off of South Frontage Road.
The facility boasts over 78,000 square feet and is Vail's most extensive workout facility & spa- unprecedented for its professional approach to fitness and personal wellness. Offering fitness classes, personal training, Pilates, cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, indoor tennis courts, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, the Aria Spa & Club takes fitness to the ultimate level. Guests also receive 10% off spa treatments M-Th before 2 P
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency call service for the manager on duty.
6. FREE access to the Aria Club and Spa
Thought the property was very nice, comfortable, in a great location. Good parking garage and great walking access to the slopes. One bedroom great for kids with a trundle and a full size bunk. Nice view of the slopes and this unit was right outside the hot tubs. Would have liked for the pool to be heated and open for winter. Also very convenient to the Lionshead bus stop just to the R if the driveway. Would definitely stay there again.
We have mixed feelings about this rental.
Pros - location (close to gondola, right in the middle of Lionshead), kitchen well stocked, bedding very clean and fresh.
1) 2 out of 3 TVs required some serious tweaking with remote to make them work.
2) large stain on living room carpet - covered with small rug which we removed due to potential tripping hazard.
3) No assistance whatsoever during non-business hours. When I called to ask for help with TVs, I've been told that this is not an emergency and we need to wait for "business hours" (when we would be gone...).
4) Sofas in living room have pretty bad smell.
The unit was very clean and well stocked. We enjoyed the close proximity to Lionshead, the Village and I-70. Covered parking was a nice amenity. The unit is small, but efficient. Overall, very happy with our choice.