|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Newly built (2012) Villa Papillon rests within the Caribbean's Most Beautiful Bay! Surrounded by blue ocean waters and lush green mountains you will enjoy Island living at its best. Situated within minutes of the famed Capella Hotel. You can't get much closer to everything Marigot has to offer.
Relax in this Caribbean style villa apartment with electronic keyless entryways. Feel at home in the fully equipped kitchen. There is cable TV, Free Wi-Fi and airconditioning. Apartment has both 220 and 110 outlets no adaptors necessary. The bedroom is aircondioned and has a queen size bed. The small private patio overlooks tropical gardens. On-site parking, washer and dryer access and once per week housekeeping service included with your stay.
Small Grocery Store
Two Beaches Nearby:
1. Labas Beach is a short ferry ride across the bay. The ferry dock is located just a few minutes walk the Villa. The ferry runs all day and is free to patrons of Doolittle's Restaurant, otherwise there is a small fee.
2. Trou Rolland Cove is about a 15 minute walk around the bend from Villa Papillon. It is a small secluded cove with a picnic area and dock.
- Rainforest Hideaway: European/Caribbean Fusion
- Chateau Mygo: Creole, East Indian
- Julietta's: Newest restaurant in the bay
- JD's Mangrove: Local Cuisine
- Doolittle's: Caribbean/Creole, International Cuisine
- The Rum Cave: Casual Fare
- The Grill at 14'61 Capella Hotel:Fine Dining
- JJ's Paradise: Casual Local Food and Dance Hall
- The Bayside Cafe: Sandwiches and Light Fare
Villa Papillon is a proud sponsor of They Often Cry Outreach, a US based not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of at-risk and orphaned children in the Caribbean.
Lisa Jarvis purchased this apartment in 2012
-The people are welcoming and the natural untouched beauty of the Island is unsurpassed.
Marigot Bay is the quintessential Caribbean cove, framed on three sides by steep emerald hills and skirted by palm trees. There are some small but secluded beaches here. Some of the Caribbean's most expensive yachts anchor in this bay.
Of the many beautiful properties in Saint Lucia we chose Villa Papillon based on Location, Location, Location!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||All cancellations may be subject to 3% fee|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.