Marigot Bay Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Centrally Located to all the FUN in desirable Marigot Bay
Villa Papillon rests within the Caribbean's Most Beautiful Bay! Surrounded by blue ocean waters and lush green mountains you will enjoy Island living at its best. You can't get much closer to everything Marigot has to offer.
Relax in this Caribbean style villa apartment with electronic keyless entryways. Feel at home in the fully equipped kitchen. There is cable TV, Wi-Fi and airconditioning. The bedroom is aircondioned and has a queen size bed. The small private patio overlooks tropical gardens. On-site parking, washer and dryer access and once per week housekeeping service is included with your stay.
Small Grocery Store
Ice Cream Shop
Two Beaches Nearby:
1. La Bas Beach is a short ferry ride across the bay. The ferry dock is located just a few minutes walk from Villa Papillon. The ferry runs all day and is free to patrons of Doolittle's Restaurant, otherwise there is a small fee.
2. Trou Rolland Cove is about a 15 minute walk around the bend from Villa Papillon. It is a small secluded cove with a picnic area and dock.
Restaurants Within Walking Distance:
- Rainforest Hideaway: European/Caribbean Fusion
- Chateau Mygo: Creole, East Indian
- JD's Mangrove: Local Cuisine
- Doolittle's: Caribbean/Creole, International Cuisine
- Hurricane Hole: Casual Fare
- Boudreau Restaurant: Fine Dining
- JJ's Paradise: Casual Local Food and Dance Hall
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
About Lisa Jarvis
Villa Papillon is a proud sponsor of They Often Cry Outreach, a US based not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of at-risk and orphaned children in the Caribbean.
Lisa Jarvis purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Lisa Jarvis chose Marigot Bay
-The people are welcoming and the natural untouched beauty of the Island is unsurpassed.
Marigot Bay is the quintessential Caribbean cove, framed on three sides by steep emerald hills and skirted by palm trees. There are some small but secluded beaches here. Some of the Caribbean's most expensive yachts anchor in this bay.
What makes this apartment unique
Of the many beautiful properties in Saint Lucia we chose Villa Papillon based on Location, Location, Location!