Seattle Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Fantastic in City town-home with private outdoor area
Located in the heart of Seattle:
• 3 minutes to cafes, shops, and supermarket
• 3 minutes to Swedish hospital
• 1 block to bus line
• 5 minutes to Safeco field
• 5 minutes walk to Seattle university
• 15 minutes walk to downtown & convention center
Central Seattle Vacation Rentals LLC offers a recently remodeled 2 bedroom / 2 bathrooms town-home with an open floor plan, lots of natural light. Located on a quiet residential street in squire park on South Capitol Hill, this unit is within minutes of Seattle University, Capitol Hill's Pike Pine corridor, downtown Seattle, pioneer square, international district, Safeco & century link fields. Public transportation can be accessed easily within a few blocks to get to many of the attractions that Seattle offers. Walkscore of 85%
The 1000 square feet unit has modern and stylish furniture that will make you feel at home. A quiet and private unit that only shares one small wall with the next door unit, giving you the privacy that you deserve for during your stay. The amenities include:
* Town-house style unit, ideal for families or couples traveling together. Sleeps up 6 guests (4 in bedrooms and 2 on queen sized sofa bed)
* 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths in the upper level. The master bedroom has a king size bed while the second bedroom has a queen bed.
* fully equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances that accommodates 6 guests.
* private garden (sole use)
* private washer/dryer is located in the unit with detergent, dryer sheets, iron and ironing board
* free wifi.
* 55” hdtv Smart TV with Wave cable.
* shampoo, soap and hair dryer provided
* deluxe mattress and linens,
* two full size tubs and shower, plenty of plush towels.
* tourist information such as a list of local restaurants, cafes, grocery stores; Seattle maps; bus and taxi information; and sightseeing suggestions
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Ian and Heberto
Ian and I have been friends for almost 15 years and business partners since 2013 we bought this great set of townhouses 'the Central' and remodeled them for the specific purpose of business and vacation travelers. Ian has been operating a successful vacation rental business on Capitol Hill for the last 7 years and I am excited to partner with him on this venture.
We chose the property in particular because of its large, well designed, townhouse style units all with private outdoor areas located on a quiet residential street. We picked this neighborhood because we both live nearby and we find Capitol Hill to be one of the most interesting, vibrant, and well-located neighborhoods in Seattle. We know you will enjoy the quiet, comfortable, modern townhouses and their proximity to downtown Seattle, Seattle University, and the Hospitals on First Hill, and the Pike/Pine corridor. Ian and I will ensure you have a comfortable and memorable stay in Seattle.
Townhouse style units with private outdoor areas.