Anaheim Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms. Just Down The Street From Disney
Stay With A Name You Trust (TM) - Funtierland!
To see current specials for all properties, visit www.funtierlandvacationrentals.com/specials
Dates Unavailable? Checkout F1 #450803 / F2 #476504 / F4 #508174 / F5 #587261 / F6 #611581
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND INSTAGRAM pages - JUST SEARCH 'FUNTIERLAND'!
Our newly re-modeled end-unit town home is located one block from the Disney Resort, right next door to the Anaheim Convention Center and central to the best local amenities. You won't find a more well-established, safe and private, family friendly community anywhere closer to the Disney Resort.
Funtierland 3 truly is the perfect HUB for your Disney / Southern California vacation!
Top 8 Reasons To Stay @ FUNTIERLAND 3
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - Our home is located in the most sought after, family friendly, private community just outside the Disney Resort. Whether you walk (15 min to Downtown Disney) or hop on the paid shuttle right next door, you just can't beat the location. Community amenities include a private solar heated pool, jacuzzi/hot tub, quiet tree-lined private streets, and well manicured green belts. Stay with us and enjoy hassle free, 'backstage' access to the wonderful world of Disney and all the nearby shops and entertainment, all within walking distance from our home.
2. NEWLY REMODELED IN 2013 - Inspired by our California roots and the Magical world of Disney, we've just finished a complete remodel from floor to ceiling. Upgrades include hardwood/laminate floors, all new electrical and plumbing, Corian countertops and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, subway tile showers, toilets and vanities, wall mounted LED HDTV's, well appointed, comfortably cool furnishings, and just the right amount of Disney flare. Check out the pics below!
3. THE FUNTIERLAND EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the sun. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for everyone that stays under our roof. Taking care of our guests, taking pride in every aspect of our home, and paying attention to the little details is our commitment to you. It's what we believe makes the Funtierland Experience different. In a very good way. We hope you'll agree :)
4. SIZE MATTERS - Top quality family time can be hard to enjoy crowded around a pint size dinner table or worse yet, squeezed onto a small couch, reminiscent of a bad backseat car ride. Weighing in at nearly 1400 sq. Ft. (3-4 times the average size hotel room doh!) Funtierland 3 is capable of seating 10 at the dining room table. And don't forget the heart of home gatherings, our ridiculously comfortable and well thought out living room with plenty of comfy seating for the whole fam, and loads of on-demand entertainment...So pick your spot kiddos and dig in!
5. FREE 2 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE - Compare Disneyland parking for two cars at $30 per day vs our town home that includes a private, secure, 2 car garage for free! Now combine that savings with the 'backstage' location of our home and we think you'll quickly realize the convenience and savings Funtierland 3 truly offers.
6. EN-SUITE NURSERY - Our large master retreat includes a well appointed private nursery tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the home, complete with baby crib and changing table. We think this little extra feature will go a long way to ensure some quiet time, and peace of mind, for new mommys and dads :)
7. CHILD PROOFING - We take family safety very seriously. All electrical outlets have been replaced with tamper resistant receptacles to prevent accidental insertions, two child safety gates are on-site, invisible goretex waterproof covers applied to every mattress that you'll never know are there unless you need them, solid wood safety rails in place around all sides of top bunk beds, safety latches installed on specific doors and drawers, child safety bars with emergency release in second floor windows where needed, and wall mounted HDTVs that are locked securely to metal frames on studs. In addition, all lockable bedroom doors and bathrooms have a universal safety key located on the top of each door frame for immediate access.
8. FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN - Our newly remodeled kitchen is the heart of our home and comes with everything you need whether you're preparing a 5 course meal or just mixing margaritas after a long day at the park. Complete with new countertops, stainless steel appliances, cold filtered water and ice maker, and just about every small kitchen appliance and utensil you can think of.
UNIQUE AMENITIES @ FUNTIERLAND 3
+ Free Netflix Movies, Pandora Music, and more
+ Free Wi-Fi with excellent coverage throughout
+ Free HD ATT Uverse 200 Cable Package
+ HUGE 55' LED HDTV + 1 40' HDTV + 1 32' LED HDTV
+ WiFi Blue-Ray Internet Streaming DVD Players
+ Music Docking Station + Wifi / Bluetooth / iPod Connectivity
+ En-Suite Nursery in Master Retreat
+ Filtered Water
+ Ice Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in the summer!
+ Self Balancing Washer & Dryer & Detergent
+ Whisper Quiet Garage Door Opener
+ Motion Activated Garage Lights
+ Dimmable Lights throughout (my goofy husband loves dimmers and made me add this :)
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ FUNTIERLAND 3
+ Large Private Patio Off Dining Room with Trellis
+ Private Large Stainless Steel BBQ Grill
+ Solar Heated Swimming Pool
+ Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
+ Community BBQ Grill & Food Prep Area
FINISHING TOUCHES @ FUNTIERLAND 3
+ 2 Single Strollers
+ 1 Double Stroller
+ 2 high chairs
+ 1 pack 'n play (plus wooden crib in nursery)
+ Pool / Beach towels
+ Beach Chairs / Body Boards / Sand Toys
+ Umbrellas (for the rare rainy day)
+ Ice Maker
+ Filtered Water
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
About Leah and Ryan
Hi there it's Leah and Ryan, proud owners of Funtierland Vacation Rentals! My husband and I are true Southern California locals, born and raised just a stones throw from Disneyland where we've visited since before we could walk (or talk). In fact, I worked at Disneyland through high school and part of college as an Attraction's Hostess on rides like Indiana Jones! Given our deep local roots, Ryan and I embarked on a journey to help spread the magic our hometown offers by curating a portfolio of fun, relevant vacation rental properties, and offering them to guests from across the country and around the world :)
Leah and Ryan purchased this condo in 2013
Why Leah and Ryan chose Anaheim
After seeing the successful listings of our other Disney themed rentals online, we were contacted by the owner of this home who was interested in our turn-key property management solution and design services; both of which have proven instrumental in Funtierlands's ability to maintain an impeccably high level of customer satisfaction while maximizing the owner's return, and positioning our suite of services as the benchmark by which all others are measured (the hubby wrote that long sentence ;). After outlining the owner's objectives we implemented our proven Funtierland Formula including just the right mix of fresh design cues paying close attention to detail, a healthy dose of Disney flare, and of course best-in-class customer support. All this (combined with a few super-secret ingredients we keep under lock and key) has resulted in a unique blend, entirely our own, that we continue to perfect with every home we add to our exclusive Funtierland portfolio!
What makes this condo unique
Funtierland 3 is located in the most sought after, family friendly, and private community just outside the Disney Resort. With countless useful amenities and just a short walk from the Happiest Place On Earth, this home is sure to exceed all of your magical expectations!
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thank you so much for sharing your home with our family. This was a special trip for all of us since it was our grandson's first trip to Disneyland. Your place provided us a fabulous haven from all the hustle and bustle of the theme parks. We were able to take a mid-day break here to recharge everyone's batteries. The location was perfect so we didn't have to waste a lot of time getting from here to Disney. Knowing that you had thought of all the kid-friendly things made us relax and we all had a great time. The thoughtful gift bag for Brecken, and the makings for a spaghetti dinner were really nice touches. We loved the patio as well. We will definitely recommend your place to our friends and family. We can't wait to come back again. Let us know if you ever need a recommendation. We will be happy to sing your praises. Thanks again for everything. Our grandson slept like an angel in your nursery.