Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
Imagine waking up to the sounds of the surf crashing against the shore and a gorgeous ocean view welcoming you to a magnificent Maui morning -- day after day after day!
Imagine being only one sip of a mai-tai away from a spectacular ocean where whales breach from December through April and sunsets take your breath away!
Imagine having a heated pool, hot tub, stainless steel BBQs, cabana, 12-hole putting green, shuffleboard, koi ponds, beautiful gardens and water features right outside your lanai!
Imagine being pampered in a newly remodeled 2 bedroom/2 bathroom ground floor condo, fully stocked with everything could possibly need for the perfect family holiday in paradise!
Isn’t it time to stop imagining and start living your dream vacation? Well, it’s all here at our home away from home on Papakea.
We have fully remodeled our newly-purchased, 900+ square foot, non-smoking air-conditioned 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo (sleeps 7) on the ground floor and are confident that one night staying here will make you want to book your return trip before you’ve even left!
You and your family will love being able to come and go through the lanai doors to enjoy all the resort has to offer - no need for elevators and stairs when transporting groceries, suitcase, beach or BBQ supplies to/from the unit. It couldn't be more convenient.
The unit is fully stocked with new dishes, cookware, bed and bath linens, beach towels, coolers, beach chairs and umbrella, boogie boards, and golf putters + balls for those putting competitions you will want to hold at either of the two 12-hole putting greens (one is right in front of the unit).
If you like to cook, you’ll love the kitchen – it is fully equipped with a new stainless steel fridge (with ice maker), dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, full-size oven and range coffee maker and every gadget you can imagine! Washer and dryer (with laundry supplies) are right in the unit.
Our very family-friendly dream vacation condo offers many amenities and highlights including:
• new 20” ceramic tile floors throughout entire unit
• new kitchen and bathroom cupboards with granite counters
• new appliances (stainless steel fridge (with ice maker), dish washer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster)
• new flat screen TVs in the master bedroom and in the living room (with HD channels)
• new king bed in master bedroom
• new queen sofa bed with 7” mattress in living room
• new linens and towels (including 8 beach towels)
• new wine fridge to keep your wine the perfect temperature
• new dishes, cutlery and glassware that serves 12
• new lanai furniture
• queen and twin bed in the 2nd bedroom
• bathroom and laundry supplies, paper products (paper towels, plastic wrap, foil, etc), cleaning supplies, dish washing detergent and selected spices.
• 2 ocean-front pools (one heated pool right outside your lanai), both with hot tubs and plenty of lounge chairs
• 12 new stainless steel Weber BBQ surrounding the pools
• 2 tennis courts
• activity desk, staffed by very helpful Expedia professionals
• free wifi everywhere on site
• free parking
Across the street from the resort is a shopping center that includes a Times Super Market, Coffee Cafe, Pizza Paradiso, Subway, DVD rental store and Mexican restaurant.
We are pleased to offer you your own personal concierge - a knowledgeable and local representative who can offer you suggestions, ideas, and recommendations on fun things to do and great places to visit while here on Maui. Your personal concierge also offers these additional services:
* grocery service
* maid or mid-visit cleaning service
* packing and shipping service
* departure service
* keiki (children) equipment rental service
* beach equipment rentals
So, why not give yourself and your loved ones the vacation of a lifetime! It only takes a minute to check out our calendar and secure your little piece of paradise.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Gayle Moss
My husband and I are Canadians that have been coming to Maui every year since 2007; and every year we love it even more than the year before. We eventually hope to retire here, but until then, this is our SECOND little piece of paradise on Papakea to enjoy on our vacation every year.
We hope our home-away-from-home brings you as much joy as it does us. Please do drop us a line and let us know what we can do to make your stay special.
Gayle Moss purchased this condo in 2013
Why Gayle Moss chose Kaanapali
We chose Papakea for many reasons:
1. Location: Papakea is on the west coast just north of Lahaina, next to Ka'anapali. Like Baby Bear said, 'It's just right!' because it doesn't get the uncomfortable heat of Lahaina or heavy rains of Kapalua. It's perfect!
2. It has so many recreational facilities and is very family friendly, but it's also great for adults who want quiet and privacy with separate pools and hot tubs for kids and adults.
3. The grounds are kept in immaculate condition.
4. We fell in love with it the moment we saw it.
What makes this condo unique
A 13-acre beachfront oasis of relaxation, Papakea Resort features tropical landscaping with Koi ponds and palm trees located throughout, and is approximately 32 miles from Kahului Airport. Papakea offers several recreational facilities, including two 12-hole putting greens, three tennis courts, shuffleboard, beach activities, and two swimming pools with whirlpools. A fitness center is also available at a neighborhood resort.
Other amenities include free parking, Weber BBQs, dry cleaning services, free WIFI, parking, and an activity desk.
Free yoga and aqua-fit classes as well as weekly putting and tennis tournaments are available.
Everything you could want in a vacation rental is right here. Why go anywhere else?