|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- Ideal for couples, with capacity for 2 people.
- It has air conditioning and fan with light (various speeds).
- It has well equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, electric stove, freezer, iron and board, juicer, oven, dishes, glasses, fruit, salad, cooking utensils, etc..
- The bathroom has a shower, toilet, sink with cabinet and hair dryer. Is received set of towels, toilet paper, hand soup.
- The living aerea has: a queen size bed futon very comfortable with his set of sheets and bedding.
- 2 large closet with high gloss lacquered doors (with luggage storage area), and multiple shelves.
- Drawers, large mirror,1 side table, 1 high table (type bar with 2 stools).
- Aluminum and 1 glass desk with leather chair.
- Building Art Deco: Ocean Walk is an Art Deco building described by the City of Miami as 'History'.
- The lobby and landings of each floor are decorated with authentic furniture and accessories modernists.
- Has a garden area with whirlpool spa and swimming pool with direct access to the beach for private use door.
- Hammocks and parasols on the pool area.
- Each floor of the building has a 'Laundry' with coin washer and dryer.
- Security cameras in all areas.
- The building has a bike parking.
- Has a very large elevator and two staircases.
- The studio is on Ocean Drive, in front of the most beautiful beach in South Beach.
- It is an area full of boutiques and restaurants with terraces.
- It is located 15 minutes (by road) to Miami Airport.
- It is 2 min (walking) to Nikki's Beach Club, Friday´s or Starbucks.
- It is 15 minutes (walking) to Lincoln Road.
- Quiet area near shopping street and clubs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 22 2014 - Jan 4 2015
3 night minimum stay
|extra night: $100|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.