|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
Welcome to paradise, located just 15 miles north of Clearwater in New Port Richey on a Gulf waterfront canal this inviting waterfront home has everything you need to enjoy a fabulous vacation on the gulf coast, with only a 45 min drive from the Tampa airport, the location is convenient to the most popular destinations in Florida.
Enjoy beautiful sunsets on the spectacular white sandy private beach, equipped with bathroom facilities and covered pavilions with grills, all located within the community.
You’ll love watching the dolphins that frequent the canal or feeding the many types of fish that visit the underwater dock light. Rent a boat for your stay and keep it at our dock with canal accesses just minutes to the Gulf of Mexico, from there you can boat to some of Florida’s most beautiful islands for a day fishing or collecting shells on the beach. Boat rentals are just a couple minutes away, or just spend a relaxing day at the pool or on the deck in your back yard on the canal.
This home fully furnished and brightly decorated in a nautical ‘beachy’ theme and comes with everything you need for a memorable vacation with your family. Included is a combo washer/dryer which is conveniently located inside the garage along with a fully equipped kitchen, linens and towels are provided as are beach chairs, towels, toys and beach umbrella. Fishing gear is provided for fishing right off the dock. There are plenty of games and books for the kids to enjoy. There are 3 HD TV’s equipped with cable , one in the living room with a DVD player (with a large assortment of DVD’s) and also one located in each bedroom. The master bedroom features a king size bed. The second bedroom has a queen size bed. Wireless High Speed Internet access is provided so you can stay connected with your PC or smart device.
We’re sure you will enjoy our vacation home as much as we do.
Note: The boat in the pictures is not part of the rental.
We are originally from the Cincinnati Ohio area moving to Florida in 2009. We currently live in Palm Harbor. Florida has always been our vacation spot, now we are always on vacation!!
Steve Crowthers purchased this house in 2013
We were attracted to Gulf Harbors because of the many waterfront homes giving way to the Gulf Of Mexico. The community is very pleasant and clean with a beautiful private beach. We found everything we love about Florida here.
The peaceful back yard on the canal watching the fish and dolphins play.
We were fortunate to find Steve & Mary's property listing on VRBO. We loved the location, the pool and screened enclosure, docks and canal behind the house. The neighborhood is quiet and safe and there is a private beach close by available for residents. The house was very clean, nicely decorated, with new appliances and comfortable furniture. Steve and Mary provided everything we needed, including paper towels, napkins, coffee filters, etc..., so we didn't have to run out to the store the first day we arrived. We had friends from the area over a few times, and they were all impressed with this property, as well. We've rented several properties from VRBO over the past few years, and this one was by far the best maintained and furnished. Steve and Mary are easy to contact if any questions come up. We would definitely stay here again!
We just returned to New York after spending the month of October at Steve & Mary's wonderful house in New Port Richey. Perfect for us seniors to relax & enjoy the beautiful October weather. We had a family wedding & reunion during our stay. Our kids & grandkids flew down from NY for a long weekend & stayed with the wedding party in Tampa. Our son, Mike from Puerto Rico stayed with us. We even got to celebrate our oldest grandson's 16th birthday with a dinner for 13 at Catches & an ice cream cake at the house. Priceless....
We ate all our meals out by the pool watching the boats go out fishing. So many places to sit, sun & shade. Mary & Steve have furnished the house with all the things needed to make our stay perfect. They are a special couple who take great pride in their New Port Richey rental. We are grateful to them & thankful that we saw their listing on VIRBO
& hope to get a chance to stay there again in the future.. Jill & Anthony Valentino
Outstanding, had a lovely family reunion. The house had everything one could ask for.
What a wonderful time we had Uncle Steve and Aunt Mary! I will be telling the cousins about this awesome home. Home was supplied very well. (I knew you were coming over after we left and were going to the sand bar, so I left some wine in the fridge:). Publix is very close as well as other shopping. Loved the fact that I was not walking up and down steps every day!! Pool was very relaxing, the little one loved it. We took the boat out almost everyday to the sand bar (which if you stay here and do not have a boat, I recommend renting one and taking a ride out). What beautiful views. Crystal clear water all around you. Fishing was awesome too. Caught some trout, sharks, jacks and even stingrays. Steve and Mary were perfect! This is a couple we could spend hours with.
Absolutely perfect! The home was not only clean, comfortable but in a great setting! Totally relaxing vacation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners were very accommodating and help to make our stay enjoyable.
Mary and Steve are a very welcoming couple who have created a very comfortable and warm home here right on the canal. We flew down for work and they made everything so easy and the home was exactly what we were looking for. Will definitely be calling them next time I head back to the area!
• Great shopping and dining can be found close by, you will find several businesses for your convenience as well as a Publix Supermarket and several wonderful restaurants.
• Many activities are all within a short drive. Within 15 minutes: Casino Boat Day Cruises. Many Golf courses. Tarpon Springs-Greek Village, Spend the day at the historic sponge docks, stroll through the unique shops and sample the authentic Greek cuisine. Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin Cruises and Fishing Trips are available for a memorable visit.
• Within 30 minutes: Clearwater-pristine white sandy beaches, clear gulf waters and warm sunshine, Voted Florida’s Best Beach Town for 2013 by USA Today. Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to Winter, the star of the movie “Dolphin Tale” Enjoy a “Sunset at Pier 60” with breathtaking sunsets, lively music, street magic and fun. Weeki Wachee, Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island beach, Fort DeSota Park, Dunedin, Don Caesar Hotel, John's Pass Village, St. Petersburg Pier, Key Vista Park for hiking, Parks (Anderson, Anclote, Green Key, Sims Park), River front Park downtown, Homosassa Springs, Crystal Springs
• Within 45 minutes; Tampa-A laid back, vibrant art and adventure city, Home to Busch Gardens, and Big Cat Rescue Animal Sanctuary. Enjoy professional sports year round: MLB – Tampa Rays NHL – Tampa Bay Lightning NFL – Tampa Bay Buccaneers Spring-training home to the New York Yankees at George Steinbrenner Field. Cultural capital of Central Florida: Henry B. Plant Museum, Glazer Children’s Museum, SS American Victory Mariner’s Memorial & Museum, Tampa Museum of Art.
• Within 90 minutes: Are Disney World and Sea World for a day of family fun.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Must be 30 years or older to rent.
The months of January , February, and March require a monthly rental.
Cancellations/changes require 90 days notice. Cancellations less than 90 days will receive refund based on ability to rebook.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.