Victoria House Rental Photos and Description
Beautifully Decorated Character Suites Just Steps From Downtown, Ocean & Park
Combine the privacy and freedom of a vacation rental with all the amenities of a hotel!
Our accommodation is located in the beautiful neighborhood of James Bay in Victoria, BC, in an historic 1907 character house which has been fully renovated, yet retains its unique character. Our convenient location is just steps from beautiful ocean beaches, as well as notable attractions such as the beautiful and renowned Beacon Hill Park, the Emily Carr house, the Royal BC Museum, the Legislative Buildings, and the Inner Harbour. Perfect for a family retreat or a romantic getaway, the quiet, colourful suites have a queen-sized bed, full kitchen, bathroom with bathtub and shower, work and living area, cable TV and more!
• 24-hour front desk at our main location, available by phone
• Maintenance available to deal with any issue right away
• Queen-sized bed with medium-firm mattress
• Full kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, oven, cutlery, dishes, cookware – it’s set up just like home
• Bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Wired Internet and free wireless Internet in the suite and all around the property, including the back garden
• 20 inch TV with and cable
• Fold-out couch turns into a large single bed
• Original 1907 fir wood floors
• Computer with Internet and phone for local calls available in lobby
• Access to shared large backyard with garden and deck
• Access to on-site laundry facilities ($1.25 per wash and dry)
• Free Parking (off street and street)
• Storage available
• High chair & crib available upon request
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Kevin Beiles chose Victoria
“A seriously good deal for groups of up to four… in this renovated heritage home in a quiet residential enclave a short walk from Inner Harbour... with hardwood floors, full kitchen and free wireless access. There’s a shared laundry… plus a large deck and quiet garden for summertime chilling.” – Lonely Planet Guidebook British Columbia, edition 3.
What makes this house unique
You'll have access to all the travel information and insider's tips you'll need! Each guest is given a welcome package with FAQs and a general map of the neighborhood when checking into the suites. You can also call our 24 hour front desk for information.
The Ocean Island suites are a part of the family-owned business Ocean Island Inn | Backpackers | Suites, with our main location in central downtown Victoria. Our mission is to provide a friendly and welcoming home away from home to travelers from around the world.
* Please note check in is at our central downtown location, 791 Pandora Avenue. Transport can be provided to the suites location at no extra cost.