Breckenridge Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Br, 2 Ba
Like us on Facebook for exclusive deals and last-minute discounts and for additional photos. Search for 'VillageatBreckenridge3705'.
Here's the 'Low Down' on our beautiful vacation home:
1. Located in THE best spot in Breckenridge: at the base of Peak 9 and one block to historic Main Street--walk to nearly everything in town
2. Top floor, corner unit with amazing views from every window
3. Mountain elegance with nods to Breckenridge's mining heritage: high-quality furniture, mattresses and linens, stone fireplace, granite countertops with copper 'gold pan' sinks, ceiling fans, and Colorado artwork
4. Fully-equipped kitchen includes full-sized refrigerator with ice maker, range, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, crockpot, griddle, blender, toaster, and all the pots, pans, and dishes needed to make a gourmet meal
5. Super-nice electronics including giant 60 inch TV, Wii gaming system, and BluRay disc players; free wireless internet
6. Private deck and patio grill
7. Amazing amenities located on-site: year-round heated indoor/outdoor pool, 4 hot tubs, sauna, steam room, weight equipment, aerobic equipment, restaurant, bar, and heated parking
8. Walk less than 100 meters to National Forest and QuickSilver chairlift...accesses the entire mountain, but particularly good for beginner skiers
9. Adult and children's ski and ride school AND equipment rental on-site
Read on if you would like a full description:
Park your car and leave it when you escape to our newly renovated, two bedroom/two bathroom “Alpenview Suite” located in the best spot in Breckenridge. The Village at Breckenridge is one of only a very few complexes that is both ski-in/ski-out AND a stone’s throw to the town’s Main Street historic district. Facing southwest and bathed in tons of natural sunlight, our top floor corner unit seven stories above the Blue River has spectacular views from every window. While grilling out on your large private deck, enjoy a commanding 270 degree vista that stretches from Mount Baldy to Quandary Peak to the world-class runs of Breckenridge Ski Resort. Inside, we’ve completely remodeled our 1,200 square foot home-away-from-home with brand new carpet, furnishings, lighting, electronics, mattresses, and linens. Our suite features a wonderfully appointed kitchen with full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and range, along with a crockpot, griddle, blender, toaster, and coffee maker. The large living and dining room area has a romantic gas stone fireplace, huge 60” TV with DIRECTV service and Blu-ray DVD player. Don’t feel like venturing out in the cold? You can “virtually” ski using our Wii gaming system. (We have 17 Wii games to choose from…or feel free to bring your own.) The upgraded queen-sized memory foam mattress on the leather sleeper sofa makes for a much better night’s rest than an average couch. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with Simmons Beautyrest mattress, ceiling fan, LED TV with Blu-ray player, separate tub and vanity areas, large walk-in closet, and direct access to the deck. Enjoy your morning coffee in the sitting area under the huge picture window, or curl up in a blanket in one of the comfy deck chairs. The second bedroom features two queen-sized beds with Sealy Templeton mattresses, ceiling fan, LED TV, separate bathroom, and its own private balcony. Free wireless internet throughout the suite. In addition, our guests have access to all the on-site amenities of the Village, including a fitness center with locker rooms, showers and exercise equipment, heated indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, steam room, hot tubs, heated parking garage, ski rental, lift ticket office, ski school, medical clinic and more! And if all this isn’t enough, only one block separates Alpenview Suite from Breckenridge’s abundant shops, restaurants, art galleries, theaters, bars, and nightclubs!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Why Joe Ward chose Breckenridge
We’re not a hotel chain or big corporation…just a family whose dream was always to own property in the mountains. We love Breckenridge because it’s a real town with a real history dating back to 1859, much of which has been carefully preserved in Colorado’s largest historic district. The skiing is fabulous, but the summers have kept us coming back since 1999. You CANNOT get bored here: outside of the amazing array of winter sports (downhill skiing, cross-county skiing, heli-skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snowshoeing, tubing, ice skating, snowmobiling, dogsledding, ice climbing, sleigh riding), there’s a dizzying array of 3-season outdoor activities like hiking, climbing, mountain biking, horseback riding, golfing, white water rafting, kayaking, ballooning, swimming, running, tennis…pretty much something for everyone! Our condo is a great, peaceful escape for our family, and we’re anxious to share it with you on your next mountain vacation!
What makes this condo unique
This condo gives our family of six room to spread out. The bedrooms are separated by the living room and entryway, affording a lot of privacy. The location of the Village at Breckenridge can't be beat...ski-in for lunch and walk to just about everything in town. Located next to the paved Blue River bike trail, Breckenridge Children's Museum, 2 blocks to Riverwalk Performing Arts Center, 3 blocks to nearest grocery/liquor stores, 4 blocks to ice rink, 5 blocks to Breckenridge Arts District