This private, non-smoking, second story, open plan, large studio apartment with a separate garden entrance, faces the east, with lots of light and spaciousness. Adorned by a spectacular wood-beamed tongue and grooved ceiling -- over 16 feet at its peak, the apartment has modern comforts -- for example, a lovely newly remodeled full bath, an essential kitchenette -- fridge, 2-burner hotplate, microwave, toaster, a countertop oven/broiler, blender, coffeemaker, dishware, and cookware; a fireplace sits in the center surrounded by gigantic built-in bookcases. Sleeping area has a comfortable queen bed, surrounded by large closets, with a 32in flat screen TV with DIRECTV.
Step out on the rustic wood balcony, and delight in a large carambola tree (in season, you can pluck the star fruit fresh), overlooking a fish pond with panoramic views of a lush backyard, sky, and tropical vistas.
A comfortable queen air mattress can accommodate two extra guests.
NOTE: Guests should be able to navigate circular, spiral staircase. 15 steps to gain entry to treetop studio loft.
NO SMOKING OR BURNING INCENSE INSIDE OR AROUND THE PREMISES.
What can you look forward to at the South Miami Treetop Studio Apartment?
This large studio feels indeed like a one bedroom, as it includes:
- A separate sleeping area with a queen size bed
-Tastefully furnished space
-Complimentary bottle of wine or non-alcoholic beverage upon arrival
- Freshly ground coffee (regular and decaf) and an assortment of teas
- One complimentary housekeeping service for stays of 30 days or longer
- Fully equipped, modern kitchenette with appliances (microwave, refrigerator, blender, coffeemaker, two-burner HOT PLATE, toaster, cookware, dishware, utensils, glasses, etc.) Olive oil and basic seasonings for cooking available in the studio
- Shower gel, shampoo & conditioner, toilet paper, etc.
- Queen bed + comfortable Queen air mattress available
- Newly remodeled modern bathroom
- Large windows
- Lots of closet space
- Spacious balcony overlooking a pond and back garden
- Ornamental fireplace
- Spacious studio - (can accommodate 4 guests)
- Children 10 and under stay for free
- Fresh linens & towels provided weekly
- Workspace with FREE UNLIMITED HIGH-SPEED WIFI
- 32in Flat Screen TV with DIRECTV with hundreds of channels including CNN, FOX, MSNBC, BBC, and HBO
- Large bookcase with many books for you to enjoy during your stay
- FREE off street parking for two cars
- FREE washer/dryer available onsite
- Iron/ironing board in the unit
Convenient to various locations, including:
35 miles to Fort Lauderdale
15 miles to the heart of South Beach
14 miles to Key Biscayne (home to SONY ERICSSON TENNIS OPEN)
12 miles to Downtown, Wynwood, Design District (home to ART BASEL)
10 miles to Miami International Airport
8 miles to the heart of Brickell
6 miles to 836 (Dolphin Expressway)
6 miles to Florida International University's Main Campus (Perfect for those attending graduations or visiting professors.)
5 miles to Fairchild Botanical Garden (Home to the Ramble Design)
3 miles to the historic Biltmore Hotel
2.5 miles to Baptist Health
1.5 miles to Dadeland Mall (Note: this location has an Avis Car Rental)
1.5 miles to Sunset Place, Whole Foods, and Publix
1 mile to the University of Miami (Perfect for those attending graduations or visiting professors.)
1 to Coral Gables
1 mile to 826 (Palmetto Expressway)
0.5 mile to Winn Dixie & Post Office
Great location! Great price!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
|Notes||Note: all payments are non-refundable. For this reason, we recommend that guests purchase travelers insurance. However, we will gladly apply the deposit to a future stay within 12 months of the original reservation. All efforts will be made by landlord to accommodate date changes when there is availability.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.