Anaheim House Rental Photos and Description
Beautiful 4 BDR/2.5 Bath House with Pool/Spa
Come and stay at a new gorgeous Disney themed home in a nice quiet neighborhood close to Disneyland. This house provides an ideal retreat for the perfect family vacation. Your entire family will enjoy the in-ground heated pool and spa, the game room (Tornado foosball, Kettler ping-pong, and bean bag toss), and the outdoor BBQ grill and dining area. Upon entry you will be greeted by Mufasa, a life size lion set in a jungle with a custom mural background, and be transported into a different world. Your kids will have a lot of fun in the Pirates of the Carribean bedroom entertainment center (includes Wii games, HDTV, and board games) , Crush's Cove undersea bedroom (Crush, Nemo and friends) and Toy Story bedroom (with Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, and friends). The ‘Hakuna Matata’ spirit will be felt throughout the home during your stay!!
There is something for everyone in the family. The whole family will enjoy the home theater with an awesome 55” plasma (first 5 star CNET rated HDTV), and Harmon Kardon sound system in the living room for movie night (DTV 205 channel package, Netflix, and DVD library).
You can sit on the upper patio deck at night and take in the Disneyland nightly fireworks show, while the soothing sound of the pool waterfall calms you after a day of adventures at SoCal sites. And when it is time to turn in, a lovely master retreat awaits that includes a gas burning fireplace. This is truly a vacation home where your family will make memories to be shared for many years to come!
Other conveniences provided are: wireless internet access, a large capacity washer/dryer, a well equipped kitchen with a large dining room table, and comfortable furniture throughout and much more to make your stay unforgettable!
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11 in beds (crib, Queen air mattress (17'), and roll-away bed available for 15)
• Toy Story : 1 Full, 2 Twins
Woody, Jessie, Buzz Lightyear and friends with 1 bunk (Full/Twin/Twin) Sleeps 4
• Crush's Cove : 1 Queen bed with excellent Restopedic Bamboo pillow top mattress, 1 twin bed, suitable for couple, or kids and has custom wall painting with Undersea theme Sleeps 2-3
• Master Retreat: 1 California king
California King bed (excellent mattress), fireplace, and private bathroom and shower.
• Pirates of Carribean: 1 queen sofa sleeper with 3' cool foam pad. Huge pirate ship mural, Captain Jack Sparrow picture and nautical decor. Sleeps 2
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
• Bathroom 1: toilet, vanity/sink located downstairs
• Bathroom 2: toilet, vanity/sink, tub/shower
• Master Bathroom: toilet, vanity/sink, shower and makeup vanity
• All 3 bathrooms recently remodeled with new tile, vanities with quartz tops and sinks.
Entertainment & Amenities
• Wii Video Game Console and games
• Board Games For Kids and Adults
• Books For Kids
• DVD Library – 150 family friendly movies, including most Disney and Pixar classics
• Tornado Foosball (rated 5 stars), Kettler Ping-pong, and bean bag toss
• Toys, dolls, dresses
• High chair, pack & play, 1 stroller, 2 booster seats
• Free WiFi, DTV Satellite 205 channel pkg
• Hair dryers, Iron/ironing board, basic toiletries, cleaning supplies & washing detergent
• Backyard with outdoor furniture, lounge chairs, and Private Fenced Pool with pool toys.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Events Allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Great house, love the location and the themed rooms of the house.
We would definitely recommend your place to friends.
Pete and Tina, you truly are great hosts. Thanks for being so helpful and accommodating.
We have lived in Orange County for over 30 years and thoroughly enjoy the area. My wife, Tina, and I have many memorable Disneyland visits with our 2 sons over the years. We look forward to sharing our vacation home and helping to make an unforgettable trip for your family!
This house has a very warm home feeling that felt very inviting, has an great floor plan, and a beautiful pool and spa. It is located in a nice and safe neighborhood 1.6 miles from Disneyland, and is an excellent vacation home.
Our Disney themed rooms are a big hit with the kids, especially the Toy Story and Pirates of the Carribean rooms. We also get a lot of comments in our guest book about how much their children loved our life size lion, Mufasa! The Lion King theme in living room is really brought to life right when you enter and are greeted by Mufasa, and a great hand-painted wall mural of Timon, Simba, and Pumbaa. Finally, ALL of our guests rave about the spa which has a large number of jets to soothe away the aches from a day of adventures in SoCal.
This house is a newer area than most of the houses less than 1 mile from Disneyland that were built around the same time as the theme park in 1955. Our home was built in the late 1970s, and has a very nice floor plan. It was meticulously maintained and has been remodeled with very nice upgrades.