Dallas House Rental Photos and Description
6 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 5 Living areas, Outdoor Living Area W/Pool & Spa
4,400 square feet of beautiful bliss! This is an open concept house with a large den, dining area, and kitchen all as part of one large room - PLUS many additional living areas. There are beautiful surroundings - decorator looks - with golf course views. Plenty of play areas await the active group - both inside and outside. And there are plenty of places to get away from the crowd to read or share a private conversation.
****CALENDAR IS NOT ACCURATE - CONTACT OWNER FOR AVAILABILITY****
**HOW FAR IS THE HOUSE FROM WHERE YOU ARE GOING?** - you can use Keeley Elementary School in Rowlett, TX as a point of reference. We are within one mile from that location. We are 30 minutes due east of Downtown Dallas. For security purposes the exact location will be disclosed after the reservation is confirmed and paid.
Going to see the Cowboys or the Rangers? It's 45 minutes away. Going to Plano? It's 15 minutes away! Going to Fair Park? It's 30 minutes away. Fort Worth is 60+ minutes away. Lake Ray Hubbard is 10 minutes - where you can go boating and fishing.
THE HOUSE IS A VACATION RENTAL AND NOT AVAILABLE AS A VENUE FOR A PARTY. IF YOU PLAN TO HOLD A SMALL GATHERING (WITH ADDITIONAL PEOPLE BEYOND THE GUESTS STAYING IN THE HOME) DURING YOUR STAY, PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH THE OWNER.
We require the guests to be over the age of 25 unless those under that age are with family or with responsible sponsors.
Five Living Areas
1. Living room with baby grand piano
2. Den open to the kitchen, 50' TV with surround sound system plus a gas fireplace
3. Study with an upright piano and plenty of books
4. Game room with pool table, ping pong, air hockey and TV!
5. Media room with 50' TV with Bose surround sound!
Four Inside Dining Areas - Totaling Seating For 28 Inside
1. Kitchen table accommodates 8
2. Formal dining table accommodates 10
3. Kitchen breakfast bar accommodates 6
4. Game room pub table accommodates 4
• Sparkling diving pool with waterfall and fountain
• Attached spa for 8
• 12 x 20 Covered patio with living and dining areas and grill
• 5 x 8 patio porch for TV, stereo and towels
• 42' TV for viewing games from the pool. (Weather Permitting)
• Outdoor refrigerator
• Chairs for 18 including two chaise lounges for sunning
Five bedrooms + Private study
1. Bedroom 1 - Floor 1 – King (Master Suite)
2. Bedroom 2 - Floor 1 - Queen
3. Bedroom 3 - Floor 2 – King (Second Master)
4. Bedroom 4 - Floor 2 - Queen
5. Bedroom 5 - Floor 2 - Two twins
6. Study with doors - Floor 1 - Full size futon
Four and ½ Bathrooms
1. Bathroom 1 - First floor - in master suite with king - jetted tub with separate shower and two sinks
2. Bathroom 2 - First floor - next to Queen room
3. Bathroom 3 - First floor - powder room - sink and commode - next to study
4. Bathroom 4 - Second floor - next to Queen room
5. Bathroom 5 - Second floor - Jack and Jill between King room and twin room - each bedroom has a sink – they share a commode and tub/shower combo
Extras Sleeping Options
• Study has a Futon and can be closed off, if sleeping more than 10 (it will accommodate 2 more people) powder bath is across the hall
• Six twin airbeds can be set up in the second floor game room and media room at an additional charge if more than 12
• Pool Table
• Ping Pong
• Air Hockey Table
• Poker Table and chairs – Stored in walk-in attic, just set up if needed
• Table games galore are available in the Game Room
• Dedicated Media Room with 50 Inch Plasma and Bose surround sound
• Three flat screen TVs in total Plus add'l TV in game room
• Three surround sound systems - Media Room, Den, Music Bedroom
• Verizon FIOS cable
• Fully equipped with two microwaves, one oven, one roaster oven, and two crock pots
• GAS cook-top
• Coffee Bar - fully equipped with coffee and two pots, so we can accommodate a crowd of coffee lovers
• Free Starbucks Coffee and flavored syrups for our guests
• Kitchen-aid mixer under stovetop
• Towels, soaps, and spices can be used by guests
• Ample plates for dining plus paper plates provided as well
• One set of towels per person with extra bath towels available in linen closet
• Pool towels in black trunk on patio porch - please do not bring these into the house - let them dry outside
On the 18th fairway of Waterview Golf Club – 18 Hole Public Course
“Waterview Golf Club is a championship golf course offering a challenging level of play for beginners to pros, amidst breathtaking scenery with more than 15 acres of lakes and 1,500 trees. Initially, the piece of property was a flat piece of pastureland. Today, it is a lush, gently rolling course boasting 18 different species of trees, water features and perfectly manicured fairways and arguably the best greens in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.”
10 Minutes from Firewheel Golf Park – 63 Hole Public Course
“The Bridges Course, Est. 2001 has three different and unique nines: The Masters, The Champions and The Traditions - all three boast bent grass greens. The sculpted fairways are lined with oak and pecan trees.
The Lakes Course is the toughest 18 of all. Stretching 7,134 yards from the back tees, it is a tight, difficult test with carries over ten lakes and plenty of big-face bunkers.
The Old Course topography consists of slow moving streams winding throughout gently rolling terrain. Tree lined fairways, 65 strategically placed bunkers and heavily wooded areas makes this par 71 a challenge for all golfers.”
15 minutes to Buffalo Creek Golf Club – 18 Hole Public Course
“Designed around its natural terrain, Buffalo Creek has a contemporary classic design which belies an austere test. Annually ranked four stars by Golf Digest, the Tom Weiskopf/Jay Morrish design was developed by Charles Perry, who, from 1976 to 1985, was president and CEO of Jack Nicklaus' Golden Bear International. Ranked consistently in the top five courses in the Dallas area and top 10 in Texas, Buffalo Creek offers everything for the novice and the professional. Holes 6 and 16 have been rated as two of the toughest in the state by the Dallas Morning News.
• Tennis court at the end of the block
• Park for the kids down the street
• Home is less than a mile from Lake Ray Hubbard
Music is a big part of this family - you can tell by the two pianos and a music room equipped with a drum-set, keyboard, and amplifiers to accommodate any visiting guitarists.
• Gated Community
• Two stairways
• Ceiling fans are in 4 sleeping areas
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Word cannot fully express the warmth and love shown both through you and all your nicely decorated home. Thank you. You were great to work with and our entire group had a blast. Thanks again.
Although we are relatively new to the home vacation rental market, we are not new to providing outstanding service to our clients. We have owned a very successful home service business in Dallas since 1984. That's over 30 years of listening to and giving people what they want - Great Service!
This house is being used by the owners to serve the Lord. For their first five years in this home, they served the youth ministry of a local church. As their youngest child went off to college, they spent a year finding their way as empty-nesters. With a newly wedded daughter and son-in-law in Chicago and a son off at college, they decided that they wanted a smaller place outside of the city. So they purchased a home nearby. They still work in the city so they split their time between this home and their nearby country home.