Nestled in towering redwoods is this newly renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bath private escape set directly above the meandering Austin Creek.
Masterfully designed and tastefully decorated is this modern hideaway with all of the conveniences of home. The main living space offers high ceilings, hardwood floors, a large open great room with a gourmet kitchen with a gas range and stainless steel appliances.
Cathedral windows frame soothing views of nature and peaceful creek views. Lots of natural light streams through the skylights and fills the home with warmth.
Redwood deck and family fire pit area with outside heater overlooking the beach, creek, and a great spot for wading and the oh so famous swimming hole. Extra large downstairs game room has room for kids or a whole separate family. Two car garage plus parking for 6 more cars.
This wooded property features old growth redwoods, streams of light, and a calming, nurturing setting. Perfect for an amazing getaway for families, a romantic couple, writers, business retreats, sports or Eco enthusiast, and anyone who loves the peace and quiet of this incredible vacation rental.
Creekside Lodge is located in the Russian River/Sonoma Coast resort area -- 2 Hours from SFO, 28 miles from Charles Schultz Airport.
You'll be right next to world-class wineries, restaurants, spectacular scenery, Northwood golf course, Armstrong Woods Redwood Preserve (tallest tree: 310 ft; oldest 1,400 years), the quaint town of Duncan's Mills, Jenner by-the-Sea, Bodega Bay, Guerneville and the breathtaking Sonoma Coast beaches.
For cycling enthusiasts you will be on the annual Gran Fondo route near the iconic King Ridge. You will be in cycling paradise here.
Concierge: You can even book a professional in-home massage by a certified massage therapist at reduced rates or a local babysitter.
** Large deck overlooking the beautiful Austin Creek with gas grill and bar-be-cue area.
• • Luxury hot tub/jacuzzi spa from which to kick back and relax
• • Heat lamp and campfire area leading right down to Austin Creek.
• • Fully equipped kitchen -- including spices and condiments
• • High-speed cable Internet for guest use, or use your laptop with Wi-Fi
• • Nearby bakery at Elim Grove, open for dinner on Friday nights. Catch them in the summer for their summer concerts on Friday nights.
• • Fog-Free micro-climate with the Pacific Ocean and gorgeous Sonoma coast nearby
• • Easy-to-get-to -getaway ... no long gravel or steep narrow roads
** 48 inch flat screen television with DVD player
• • Comfortable beds / quality linens / real down comforters
• • Modern Amenities
• • FREE basket of firewood.
Maximum occupancy is no more than 10 people -- including children and/or day guests.
Do you live outside the bay area?
Alaska/Horizon Airlines has daily non-stops into Santa Rosa from Los Angeles, Seattle, San Diego, and Portland. The property is 45 minutes from the Santa Rosa airport. San Francisco International and Oakland airports are 2 hours away. San Jose airport, 3 hours.
JUST RELAX and Leave the rest to W Vacation Getaways.