Granby House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Sleeps 10
Beautiful 3 bdr/3 bath custom home with all the amenities of home. In fact this home has so many features and upgrades that you'll feel like you're 'home' rather than in a 'rental'. Here's some things you'll enjoy:
- Only minutes up the hill will get you to Ski Granby Ranch (formerly Sol Vista). Probably the most family friendly smaller ski resort in CO and a great place to learn to ski. Winter Park ski area is only 20 min. away. - Three large lakes (Grand Lake, Lake Granby & Shadow Mtn. Lake) are withn a 15 - 25 min. drive. All offer water sport rentals and are a great place to play, fish or just relax. Several other smaller lakes are within 30 min. and there are miles of rivers & streams nearby to fish for that 'trophy' trout.
- Like to Golf? 4 golf courses within 20 min. One is only a driver and a couple of long irons close!
- The house is located in the Innsbruck subdivision but is secluded in a mature Aspen Grove with lots of Evergreen trees and shrubs surrounding the property. Wildlife is plentiful and it's not uncommon to have a deer meander thru the yard!
- Bedrooms: (3) Master w/king and Guest w/queen on main floor. Kids bedroom in lower level - dbl/dbl bunk beds w/trundle. Twin foldout bed/ottoman in kid's room can be used anywhere in house.
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen w/stainless appliances, gas stove, microwave, blender, coffee maker, etc. My wife is a stellar cook and has included almost Everything to prepare & serve that fantastic feast! Upgraded plates, flatware, cookware and lots of extra's! Four place 'wine barrel' bar height table.
- Loft/Game Room: very open loft with pool/ping pong table, foosball table, dart board & plenty of board games for your pleasure. Also has queen futon and twin fold out ottoman/bed.
- Dining Room: large 8 place wooden dining table.
- Living Room: spacious living room with vaulted ceiling off of Kitchen with full sized, very comfortable wrap around leather sofa. 32' TV w/DVD in room. Sexy gas fireplace!
- Bathrooms: (3) Full master bath with jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower. Full guest bath w/shower. Lower level full bath w/shower.
- Laundry Room: full sized washer/dryer.
- Theater Room: lower level with 55' TV w/blueray DVD. Video DVD library.
- Garage: 2 car garage.
- Deck: (2) one smaller deck off living room w/hammock. Large, secluded front deck with 6 person Hot Tub. Propane grill and patio table w/6 chairs.
- land line phone and secured wireless internet is included. Direct TV.
This three level, mountain styled open floor plan house is ready to be enjoyed! My wife and I decided to make this a 'home' rather than a 'rental' and this can be seen and felt the moment you walk thru the front door. Lot's of extra's and attention to detail. We'd love to share our home with you and have you enjoy it and the area as much as we are.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About John & Kathy Baker
My wife, Kathy, is a 'Hawg' from Arkansas and I'm a simple farmboy from western Kansas (also a KSU Wildcat!). In fact I still own and operate a farm there and my wife is a RN here in Castle Rock,CO. We moved to CO ten yrs ago to enjoy the splendors of Colorado and raise our family here. As of '13 we have 3 boys - one in college (Fort Lewis in Durango, CO), one Junior in HS and the third in 8th grade. We also have two ornery Miniature Schnauzer's in the mix. And as you can see from our photo we are avid Bronco fans!
John & Kathy Baker purchased this house in 2011
Why John & Kathy Baker chose Granby
After an exhaustive search all over the CO mountains we settled on Granby and the Fraser Valley because of all the diversity it has to offer and the vacation opportunities both Summer AND Winter. The house was everything we were looking for: close to 'civilization', typical 'mountain architecture' including exposed wooden beams with an open floorplan and 'elbow room' so we don't feel crowded by our neighbors. We love the weather, the area and the people who live and play here.
What makes this house unique
This house is unique in the fact that although it's located in a neighborhood, it's secluded with lots of Aspen, Evergreen trees and shrubs that surround the house. There's an abundance of light because of lots of windows but still allows for privacy with all the mature vegetation outside. It's the second to last house on a cup-de-sac so there's almost no traffic and it's very quite and serene. Basically, a great place to hang out!