Ithaca House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Lake-view, Cayuga Lake
A gorgeous, completely renovated, three bedroom house directly on Cayuga Lake but only minutes from downtown Ithaca. Our house has spectacular lake views, a modern floor plan and beautiful, high-end construction and details. Special features include a stoned faced fireplace, striking wide plank floors and modern kitchen with all new, modern appliances. First floor full bath and guest room. Upstairs you will be delighted with the master suite with more gorgeous lake views. Drive almost to the front door. Private frontage and dock. Kayaks, Canoe. We have the fastest available residential internet service (time warner, turbo), A/C, Washer Dryer, two HD TVs, DVD player, fireplace.
We purchased this house 9/6/13, so it has only a few reviews but we have been owners on vrbo since 2007 and our other listing has 13 5 star reviews....and this house is even better!!
Reasons to rent this house:
1) Its directly on Cayuga Lake with amazing views from the deck and dock, near wineries, and also only 5 minutes from downtown Ithaca restaurants and shopping, and less than 15 min. from the colleges.
2) It is completely renovated, modern and well built. The furniture is beautiful and new.
3) You can drive almost to do the front door, no major staircase to the house (as is common on Cayuga Lake).
4) There are 2.5 bathrooms, all with new glass tiles and beautiful details.
5) Two kayaks on the property, a canoe, private dock.
6) The house is big enough for two families to share. We have 3 bedrooms and a bonus room (with sleeper sofa), plus a sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress in the living room. We allow up to 10 adults and an additional 4 children, for a total of 14 guests.
Who Can Rent:
House is available to one or two families but no more than 2 sets of unrelated persons (one family, two families, 2 friends, one couple, etc). It is a quiet area and is not appropriate for loud/late night parties.
Due to the high volume of emails we receive, I can only reply to responses from families. We do not respond back to rental requests from groups of friends.
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
We are an Ithaca family of five. We lived on Cayuga Lake at our other listing, 887 Taughannock until our youngest was born. That property has been a vacation rental for 5 years. We just purchased 907 Taughannock because it is absolutely magnificent.
Our other rental house 887 is extremely nice by lake front standards, but this house, 907 Taughannock is nice by any standards. Everything is gorgeous, from the floors, to the windows, to the furniture, to the bathrooms. You will not find a nicer house to rent on Cayuga Lake.
Lakefront living with zero sacrifice. Good access. Private dock and private deck. Large bedrooms, luxurious furnishings, gorgeous bathrooms. In the Town of Ithaca, min. from downtown and the colleges, also near the wineries, and state parks.