Anaheim Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Modernized 2br/2.5bath Townhouse Across The Street From The Magic Kingdom!
Modernized 2br/2.5ba bi-level townhouse (sleeps 8 comfortably) across from mickey & friends playground and short walk to Disneyland, California adventure, and downtown Disney. Disney’s complimentary tram is just minutes away and stops steps away to everything Disney!
• newly installed hardwood floors
• freshly painted room
• new kitchen cabinets, new granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances
• brand new furniture throughout
• free wireless internet
• in-house washer/dryer
• dedicated one-car garage and additional assigned parking
• private enclosed patio with gas grill and outdoor furnishings perfect for entertaining or lounging with the family.
Entertainment & common area:
• 50' flat screen hdtv with directv access to over 200 channels
• dvd player
• dining room seating for six
• fully equipped kitchen will include everything you’ll need to prepare your favorite meals and try out new recipes.
• upstairs master bedroom has a plush CA king bed with luxury bedding and a flat screen tv with access to over 200 hundred channel, private full bathroom and a walk-in closet.
• bedroom #2 is Disney theme with a standard full-size bottom bunk, a twin top bunk, and a twin trundle bed. (a pack-n-play, linen and blankies also available to comfortably accommodate a baby or toddler)
• for families traveling with young children, we provide special amenities including lightweight strollers (single and double), playpen, and a booster seat.
• this property boasts 3 communal resort-style pools and a large safe playground for the kids.
• view “enjoy disneyland” and “california adventure” fireworks in the evening from the comfort of your townhome!
• leisurely walk to downtown disney where there is a vast array of restaurants/shops.
• close proximity to freeways offer a short drive to the beaches or a scenic drive to the mountains!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
I come from a LARGE family and what I treasure the most are memories I have while on vacation with family and friends. My very first family vacation when I was 6 years old was to Disneyland! It was an ordeal for my parents to plan a vacation for their 8 kids, but it was the most memorable vacation I've had.
Emma purchased this townhome in 2013
Why Emma chose Anaheim
LOCATION!! The townhouse is ACROSS the street from the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH (Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney). You can't get any closer!
What makes this townhome unique
The convenience of staying across the street from Disneyland with all the comforts of your home! To be able to jump on the nearby freeway and go to the beach or mountains or both! Enjoy everything Southern California has to offer!