|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Minutes from Disneyland, Knott's, and the beach (Huntington, Seal and Sunset beaches) in western Orange County near the 405 and 22 freeways. Close to favorite attractions like Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, Anaheim Angels Baseball, The Mighty Ducks Ice Hockey, Anaheim Convention Center, Honda Center, Universal Studios, the Lakers, Clippers, Staples Center, Huntington and Newport Beaches, Hollywood and L.A., The Block of Orange, South Coast Plaza, San Diego, and all Southern California attractions.
THE HOME FEATURES:
• A brand-new, beautiful top-to-bottom renovation
• Porcelain tile, ultra-plush carpeting in the bedrooms
• Gas fireplace for cozy movie nights
• Adirondack chairs around a natural-gas brick firepit
• Gas barbecue
• Deep-soak Kohler bathtub (with wine-glass shelf!) for a post-Disneyland soak
• Wine refrigerator
• Custom window coverings
• Gorgeous custom granite countertops
• Two bedrooms and a kids’ loft, all with 1080p high-definition flat-screen TVs
• High-def TVs in all bedrooms and kitchen
• Two queen Sleep Number beds
• Futon (best for kids)
• High-quality inflatable Instabed for extra guests
• Lounge-like living room with electric reclining EZ chairs, rocker-recliner EZ chairs, reading station with EZ chair, and a 55-inch high-definition Smart TV with free Netflix
• DVD movie library (alphabetized!)
• Cable/Satellite entertainment
• Free wi-fi internet
• Free wi-fi printer for printing projects, boarding passes, etc.
• Outdoor dining and lounging with string lights
• Gated community
• Two-car garage
• Extra parking on street
• Super-deep washer with quick-drying super-capacity gas dryer
• Board games
• Multiple power strips for charging iPads, phones, etc.
• Wireless laser printer for printing boarding passes, coupons, etc.
• Dual-pane windows for a good night’s sleep
• Keurig Coffee Maker
• Regular Coffee Maker
• Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Play yard crib in master bedroom closet
• Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas
• Intimate front porch for quiet breakfasts for two
THE NEIGHBORHOOD FEATURES:
• 15-minute drive to Disneyland, 10 minutes to Knott’s, 10 minutes to beach, 15 minutes to Catalina ferry, bar & grille across the street
• Restaurants & shopping
• Nearby golfing
• 30 seconds to freeway entrances/exits
• Community pool
Wanting to be closer to their family after retiring, our grandparents bought this home when it was built in 1978 and passed it down to our mom, who in turn passed it to her children as a getaway from the Arizona heat.
We have many friends in Arizona who stay in hotels in California when they visit. We think that's a shame, so we wanted to open the doors to those seeking something different.
We're betting that guests like you want an upscale, more private place where you could cook or grille together with friends and family, or sit around the fire under the glow of the string lights. And we tried to keep it reasonably priced to encourage you to stay longer and get to know the area.
We want you to have all the amenities and comforts of home -- to use the townhouse as a 'forward operating base' of relaxation. To that end, we created a place, almost from scratch, where we would want to stay -- because we stay here, too.
In short, this is our home away from home, and we would be honored if you made it yours.
Jason Owsley purchased this townhome in 1978
Our townhome has been in the family for 35 years. We hope you have a great time while you're here.
1. Location. There may not be a better location, both in terms of centrality and accessibility. Almost nothing in Orange County is more than 20 minutes away. A 12-minute trip down Pacific Coast Highway brings you to Huntington Beach. Another 5 minutes, and you're in Newport Beach. Even a day trip to San Diego is only 80 minutes away.
2. Comfort. This place is made for relaxing. From the Sleep Number beds to the 'reclining living room,' we wanted this to be an upscale crash pad with a depth of comfort and a unique feel.
3. The back yard. A cold drink, a warm fire, and a hot grill. 'Nuff said.
4. Air-conditioning. It has been a hot year in California, and while many California rentals make do on 93-degree days with ceiling fans and open windows, our coastal getaway keeps you cool.
5. How about a soak? When your feet are killing you from a marathon Disneyland adventure, come back and sink into the deep Kohler soaking tub. Notice how the wine glass fits perfectly into that niche? It was built that way, with your aching bones and need for relaxation in mind.
We flew into Cali for a restaurant show and found this house on VRBO that looked like it would fit the needs of my 2 colleagues and I. We arrived to the gated community and parked our rental car in the spacious garage. The house was clean and gorgeous. Everything we needed was there. The beds were very comfortable as well as the leather recliners in the living room. Flat screens in almost every room in the house was great. The outside patio was awesome and the fire pit was great way to relax after a long day of walking the show. The house was close to the Convention Center, Disney and the beach. The owner Jason was a extreme pleasure to deal with. It's good to know that this house will be where we stay for the next show!
It is good location and reasonable facility. There is only one bath room, it is not sufficient
the property was more than we could have hoped, location was excellent, space was great, the back yard was wonderful with the fire pit etc was great in the evening, many a meal cooked out side. can not wait to use it again, and highly recommend, the picutres do not do it justice. Beds were very comfortable, Jason was readily available if had any questions, had book with all instructions etc. Jason was very friendly and a pleasure to dea with. Very clean property and secure. Highly recommend
We recently relocated to CA and needed 2 months accommodation more homely than the regular 4-star suite. Fortunately for us, we found Jason on VRBO.
Upon first entering the property, you get a feeling of "you can really nestle in & feel right at home". Jason must have hired an interior decorator, because everything just blends and all the color works so well with each other. Every aspect of the home is well thought out for your accommodations. All the appliances are newer and top of the line. All furniture give an ambiance of comfort (beautiful multiple reclining leather sofa set). Flat screen TVs in every room with ready to watch Netflix & cable channels! Surround sound in the living room really bring out the entertainment center. All the beds are Serta perfect sleeper (NICE!!!). Beautiful tile flooring mated to very plush carpeting. I have to give special mention to the fire pit....love the fire pit.
When checking-in, everything is there fully stocked for your use. From bath products (soap, shampoo, Q-tips, etc...), Keurig coffee pods, laundry detergent, paper towel, band aides, kids toys, extra air beds, printer, hypo-allergenic vacuum, common house tools, etc... just everything you will need in your home without bringing anything with you.
Jason is very pleasant and promptly attentive to his renters. Anytime we contacted Jason, he is immediately responsive, courteous, and respectful. We have stayed in higher rate $ VRBOs, and this is not your normal VRBO folks! Jason spent a lot of money, time, and effort in making the house deserve the "Luxury" headline it truly deserves. Jason and the GG house is on the very top of our VRBO list. I highly recommend.
We stayed in the house during the summer and it was one of the best places i've been to. The house is very clean, convenient, provided with anything you need. Its located in very great location, Disneyland is around 5 miles or so. Huntington beach is not far from the house. Also, grocey stores and many services are in the area. It's quiet and clean area. The owner was very helpful and wailing to help in anything and responses to texts right away answering and providing what you ask.
Our family stayed here during a late summer trip. Everything was simply wonderful. Location is close to all highways for easy commuting access, yet tucked away from noise. The heated pool on site is great! Just a 2 minute walk in the complex. Our kiddos went almost every day. The Town Home itself is fabulous. Spotless, well appointed and very comfortable. I honestly can't think of a single thing this home is lacking. Televisions in all rooms with a HD big screen in the living room. Living room is a great place to watch sports or movies. The upstairs has a separate kid room with toys and wall mounted TV. And...All televisions have Netflix! The gas fire pit on the patio is great - we enjoyed chatting/reading/relaxing in the evening, only made a little better with a refreshing beverage. The owner is very pleasant to deal with. Extremely accommodating and helpful. I simply can't say enough about the property. Across the street is a very family friendly restaurant. Great for both adults and kids. I'd definitely recommend this property to anyone! For the discerning traveler - you can quit looking. This place is it!
The townhouse is in the Seal Beach/Los Alamitos area near the confluence of the 405 and 22 freeways. Nearby attractions include Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, the farmer's markets and street fairs, as well as the Catalina Island ferry and countless other attractions.
* Of special note is nearby Park Ave restaurant, which has received rave reviews from our guests. It's located at 11200 Beach Boulevard in Stanton, less than 4 miles away (and on the way to Disneyland if you're taking the streets). http://www.parkavedining.com/
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.