1BR /1Ba 700ft2 furnished house ?w/d in unit, street parking
NEW Modern and Fully Furnished 700 SF
1 Bedroom/Living room/Full Kitchen/full bath with air jetted tub (sleeps 4 comfortably)
* Sound proof accommodations
* Bright and Comfortable
* Modern fireplace
* Comfortable living room furniture with TV/DVD player
* 1 Queen in Bedroom plus double pull out in living room (sleeps 4 comfortably)
* Washer/Dryer in unit
* Iron/ironing board
* Ceiling fan in bedroom
* SPA bathroom: heated floor, Maxx Air jetted tub with raised vessel sink with waterfall faucets
* thermostatically controlled heat in each room
* Built-in featured wall shelves
* Living room is wired for surround sound
* Unlimited wireless internet
* Includes Hydro/Cable
* Unlimited parking
* Eat in or dine out
* Full Kitchen includes: full sized fridge, GE Profile Range, LG microwave, LG dishwasher, sink, coffee pot, toaster, pots/pans, dishes, utensils, etc.
* Step outside your door and onto the beautiful Fort Langley Trail that leads to the river
* Within walking distance to the following: fine dining, shopping, spas, antique stores, coffee shops, library, rowing club, etc.
* Near 3 major golf courses
My husband and I are both high teachers in the lower mainland and we have delighted in creating this comfortable, modern accommodation for our guests.
When my husband and I moved from Saskatchewan, we decided that we wouldn't make any quick purchases, as we wanted to be confident that the home we purchased was in an area that we would want to live and raise our family. Upon hours of research, we discovered a new development called Bedford Landing that was in the quaint highly desirable community in Fort Langley. We took turns standing in line, (and my husband slept in a tent to lay claim to a property that we believed was the most unique area in the lower Mainland. Our purchase proved to be a fantastic investment, as even the movie industry can be seen on a regular basis, filming and creating movies in this stunning location.
Just across the street from our home is the beautiful trail that leads right to the river. You can walk, bike or jog the trails that will take you to the river, through a forested area, or over to the shops and dining in Fort Langley. It is one of the trendiest places to visit. You won't be disappointed!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|After you have made contact with us, we will phone or email you with a rental agreement, as well as the details on how to book your accommodations. Once you have sent us the rental agreement, we require an e-transfer to secure your vacation. Please note, we do not post our availability on the website calendar.|
|Notes||Please note: As we accommodate a number of short term rentals, once you have booked and paid for your unit, your deposit and payment are non-refundable for cancellations or date-range changes.
Please contact us regarding availability, as we do not update our reservations online.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.