|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This fabulous, direct gulf-front 3 bed/2.5 bath condo has views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico from almost every room. The open floor-plan allows for everyone to enjoy their time together. The condo is located on the first floor above parking & is accessible by elevator or stairs.
The condo is beautifully furnished with lots of upgrades, including granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, and its own washer/dryer. It has a new flat-screen TV in the living room and TV's in all 3 bedrooms.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed, sliding door to the screened lanai, and a large en-suite bathroom with a separate tub & shower. You can fall asleep listening to the sound of the waves on the shore. The 2 guest bedrooms have a queen-size bed and 2 twin beds.
There are at least 10 miles of unspoiled beaches to walk, hunt for shells and shark's teeth, or swim, snorkel, fish, or boat in the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy a beautiful sunset on the lanai or from the beach. You may even see dolphins jumping as they pass by. You'll definitely see pelicans and seagulls searching for their supper.
You're likely to catch redfish, trout, or snook when surf-fishing. If you charter a boat for deep-sea fishing, you catch may be Tarpon, grouper, cobia, king mackerel, or amberjack.
The State park at the end of Manasota Key, Stump Pass Park, is a great place to stroll the nature trails and see a variety of birds and wildlife. Drive or bike to the north end of the Key to see the beautiful canopy road.
Restaurants on the Key offer a variety of food and live entertainment. And a local yoga instructor offers classes on the Englewood Public beach 5 days a week.
Olde Englewood Village, just a few minutes drive from the Key, is home to the Lemon Bay Playhouse, a weekly Farmers Market, art shops, car shows, and a variety of restaurants. Further out, Venice and Sarasota feature fine dining, opera, ballet, art museums and galleries.
Tampa and Ft Myers, within a 75 to 90 minute drive, have all the things to offer in large cities. Orlando is within a 2 1/2 hour drive.
We hope you'll come discover why Manasota Key is Florida's 'best-kept secret'.
Manasota Key is a pristine barrier island, just off the coast of the little town of Englewood, FL. There are no high-rise condos on the Key which keeps the down the density - not as much traffic.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Summer thru November
May 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Departure cleaning fee||$125.00 + Tax|
|Condo Registration Fee||$50.00|
Optional: Accidental damage insurance will cover up to $1,500 in damage, cost is only an additional $45. Travel insurance will cover most expenses if you must cancel. Contact us for details.
A 25% down payment is required when booking; the remaining 75% is due at least 2 months prior to the arrival date. Multiple-weeks discount will be given. Holiday rates increased by 10%.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.