6th Arrondissement St Germain des Pres Apartment Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
This is one of the most unique apartments in the city, with 1300 ft2 inside, including 3 private bedrooms, and a lush 2000 ft2 garden outside. Created by a prominent French artist, these are just a few of its features:
- a significant art collection, including fanciful sculptures by the artist himself throughout the home and garden
- large hammam (steam room)
- sliding cinema screen with high definition 3D projector for watching TV, video, and DVD's
- apartment-wide sound system with AirPlay streaming
- ground floor access
The space is comprised of:
- a large sitting room opening onto a garden terrace
- a large kitchen with a dining table seating 10, opening onto a big garden terrace with design garden furniture, including a table seating 8
- a master bedroom with a king-sized bed, private bath, hammam, and terrace access
- a second bedroom with a convertible queen-sized futon and private bath
- a yoga room/third bedroom with a queen-sized bed that descends from the ceiling, and terrace access
- an entry half bath
- a laundry closet
- washer and dryer, ironing station, etc.
- fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-line oven, stove, large refrigerator, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, etc.
The apartment is located about 200 meters from both the Jardin du Luxembourg and the classic Montparnasse brasseries. The metro, bus, Velib, and AutoLib are all literally just steps away.
I'll meet you in the neighborhood, get you settled in, and be available throughout your stay to answer any questions or help with any problems.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- Events Allowed