San Clemente Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 2 Balconies And Lg Patio Just Minutes From the Beach
Just 8 houses away from a premier Southern California beach, this lovingly redecorated vacation home is not to be missed. Located within walking distance of legendary surf spots, as well as kayaking, pier-fishing, jet-skiing and more. There are fabulous restaurants, bars, shops, spas, and plenty of exciting events all year round just around the corner including the San Clemente Pier, and Del Mar Street shopping. Enjoy a safe, clean, vacation spot with all the amenities you could possibly ask for.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
* Rooms are large and spacious- the living area is 41 x 23 square feet
* Sleeps 8: Luxurious king size bed, 2 twins, and 2 full size sofa beds
* WiFi throughout entire home
* 3 flat screen TVs
* Comfortable and chic dining area for when you're staying in- Grab some fresh produce at a local Farmer's Market and enjoy cooking at home
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Washer and drier
* Beach toys, towels, chairs, and cooler all available for your use- you won't want for anything while you're here
* Private 2 car garage with remote controls
* Back patio and fenced grassy area complete with brand new BBQ and cozy chairs for relaxing
* 2 front patios for a drink or a book in the afternoon
* Freshly decorated in the relaxed and stylish mode that Southern California is known for!
* All furnishings BRAND NEW
* Pet friendly, subject to owner's approval
* Non Smoking
Live life fully at the beach!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Agent, Bob Arthur
Hello, I'm Pat Beals. Welcome to my cozy yet very spacious beach house in beautiful San Clemente. I love sharing this residence with other people. I truly love my life on the California coast, and I know that people drawn to this place are kindred spirits.
I'm a California native, always happiest when I live by the beach. My family lives in here San Clemente and who would ever want to leave? I have two grown sons and the most wonderful daughters in law you could imagine.
Five grandkids complete my sweet family. I am a devoted student of A Course in Miracles. My house is usually full of puppies because when I can, I shelter mama dogs and their litters.
I believe in giving my guests the best of everything. If I take good care of you, I think you will take good care of this gorgeous house and it's furnishings. I look forward to meeting you!
Agent, Bob Arthur purchased this condo in 2013
Why Agent, Bob Arthur chose San Clemente
The moment I walked into this house, I was captured by the peaceful energy of the space. Even with nothing in it, I could imagine a place meant for friends, relaxing, laughing, and making memories. I purchased this property in July 2013 to be retirement income for me, and I furnished it with the best I could find and made certain it would feel just like home for my guests. There are no strangers in San Clemente; it's a place where you immediately feel at home and I want you to enjoy my house in the same way.
What makes this condo unique
For me, the location of this home is key. I've never felt so connected to a place. The tangy scent of ocean air is present the moment you pull up, and you know something exciting is about to happen. Seeing the pier makes you think of ice cream in the summer, festivals, people walking together hand in hand, and kids playing in the sand. Proximity is so important, and being able to walk to places of interest is perfect for those who want to be able to make the most of their time here. The home itself is spacious, yet comfy. It is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood. I love that it has 2 front and 1 back patio for that relaxing afternoon drink with friends. When you get here, be prepared to want to stay.