|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
A luxurious 5 bedroom / 3.5 bath home tucked away in Breckenridge’s high-end Highlands neighborhood, this beautiful home has all the amenities you need for a wonderful vacation. Set amidst a beautiful forested area there are plenty of views of the mountains from the plethora of windows and the wraparound deck. This property even boasts an in-home sauna in the lower level. If you are searching for a well-appointed property full of amenities, then Allswell Chalet is perfect for your next Breckenridge vacation.
LOCATION – Allswell Chalet is located in the exclusive Highlands neighborhood of Breckenridge approximately 3 miles from Main St. and the gondola. It makes a great home base for guests who want to experience not only Breckenridge but the surrounding area as well.
AMENITIES - This home has two living rooms, a gourmet kitchen and a formal dining room, plus a wraparound deck and lower-level patio accessible from every bedroom. The main floor living room has a gorgeous stone gas fireplace, flat screen TV with surround sound/HDCD/XM Radio, DVD player, Roku and amplifier. Next to the living room there is a sunroom and a spacious office. The gourmet kitchen is fully-loaded with granite countertops, copper detailing, stainless steel Viking Professional six-burner stove and double oven, a double built-in dishwasher, a sub-zero refrigerator and a trash compactor. Downstairs you will find a private sauna, an additional living room complete with a sleeper sofa, mini-bar with a sink, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and a toaster oven. There is plenty of entertainment to go around including a large flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, games and a PlayStation.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 4,423 s.f.
• Sleeps 13 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Full, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level living room)
• High speed internet
• View – Peak 6 & 7
• The Highlands Neighborhood – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Gondola – 3 miles
o Main St – 2.8 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (8 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island/counter)
• Gas fireplace in main level living room
• Lower living room – sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, games, PlayStation, minibar with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, sink & toaster oven
• Private sauna in lower level
• Outdoor deck & patio – private outdoor hot tub (available Nov – April), gas grill & dining table for 9
• Garage & mud room
• Laundry – 2 washer & dryer sets (1 – main level laundry room, 1 – lower level laundry room)
• Vehicle Required for this property – no shuttle access
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD recommended during winter months
• Parking - 2 car garage with 1 space available – 3 outdoor spaces - 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
We rented this property for our annual ski trip for two families with a total of nine guests. We all enjoyed our stay. The kitchen was great for a large gathering with room for all to sit down and eat, and is appropriately stocked for large groups. There is enough space to find a quiet place for yourself if needed. We found all the bedding, and bathroom linens well appointed. Our younger members found the sauna enjoyable after a hard day of skiing. The garage does only have space for one vehicle as annotated in the property description. I failed to read this prior to our arrival, as we had two cars. Great mud/equipment room entrance from the garage provides great storage. It is a mountain property, so if the weather deteriorates, you may have difficulty driving without appropriate equipment. I would recommend this property to others.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.