|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,097 s.f.
• Sleeps 9 – 2 Queens, 1 Captain’s Bunk (twin over full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Park Ave.
• Park Place Condominiums – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 mile walk to Snowflake lift
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile on Park Ave.
o Main St – 0.2 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Patio – Gas Grill, dining table & dining seating
• Laundry – Full size washer & dryer located in the Master Bath
• Ski Locker – Located Outside the Front Door of Property
• Parking – 1 Space Available
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Nice condo with everything you need and just a few minutes walk from Main St. Beds and sofa are comfortable. Flat screen TV with cable in living room and bedrooms. Wi-Fi was a bit slow, but adequate. Solid at&T; 4G cell phone signal throughout unit. Many stores, restaurants and full service grocery/pharmacy within 10 minutes walking distance. I would definitely stay here again.
This place met all our needs. Close to town and hiking trails, plenty of room for 4 adults and 2 kids, the BBQ worked and we used it quite a bit. Only complaint is the condo is very dark and the toilets needed to be fixed. We would stay here again
Best place to stay in Breck without a doubt. The location is convenient to everything we planned to do. There was plenty of room for our party, whether we were all in the living room, dining room, or sleeping. The onsite hot tubs were convenient and access to the all season outdoor pool was nice as well. I can't say enough about this condo to do it justice. We'll be back for summer hiking! Thanks for sharing your place Karen!
Great location and close to town and ski lifts and slopes!! The place was well equipped with everything you would need from home. Having kitchenware to cook, eat and drink was especially helpful. I loved having a fireplace, large breakfast bar and table-there was plenty of room to spend time together, play games, etc. The only thing I wish we would have had available was a broom and/or shovel. We are used to the snow but could not get our car removed from the condo parking lot due to amount of snow. The broom/shovel would be helpful in various ways, another being the patio/balcony for the tenant to be able to remove snow when needed.