North Breckenridge House Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Highlights of Property
• Elevated neighborhood provides gorgeous views!
• Proximity to Breckenridge’s Golf Course! (Breckenridge Golf Course website)
• Proximity to the Gold Run Nordic Center with cross country skiing, sleigh rides and other activities (Gold Run Nordic Center website)
• 5 – 10 minute drive to slopes
• Adequate space for a large group/family/multi-family to stay
• Billiard’s Room in an upstairs sunken living room
• Two Xbox systems
• Backyard – approximately half an acre
• Outdoor hot tub in backyard
• Built in 1992 and recently remodeled on the inside This five bedroom, four and a half bath home has everything you need for a memorable vacation! Billiards Table, outdoor hot tub, plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms and proximity to the Breckenridge Golf Course and Gold Run Nordic Center. Of course, the slopes and Main Street are a short 5-10 minute drive away, too! Every common area and bedroom with a TV has DIRECTV and there are two Xbox systems in the home! Additionally, there are 3 common areas on each of the 3 floors to provide plenty of space for gathering. The kitchen has an island with built-in stove on countertop with seating for 3 and a dining room table that seats 6. Part of your group can enjoy sitting around the dining room and kitchen cooking dinner, while the other part of the group enjoys a movie in the living room. After dinner, walk right out the living room door to the back deck and hop into the hot tub for a few laughs and views of the Ten Mile Range! This home boasts plenty of common area space for your group, including the main floor living room, the Billiards room upstairs, the seating area upstairs on the landing with very comfortable sofas, one seating 4 and the other seating 1. Downstairs, you will find a kitchenette and 2nd living room with 60” DLP TV with DIRECTV, Blu-Ray, Xbox system and kitchenette. With 3,694 square feet, this private home has plenty of space to accommodate your large family, friends or multi-family vacation! On the main floor, you will find two kid bedrooms complete with a Jack and Jill bathroom. The 1st bedroom has two twin beds and the 2nd bedroom has a Captain’s bunk. Upstairs, you will find the master bedroom with king sized bed, deck facing the Ten Mile Range, large 50” TV with DIRECTV and Blu-Ray player, and ensuite bath. The bath has a double vanity, spacious walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, lock-off toilet and walk-in closet. Also upstairs, you will find the 4th bedroom which is in a unique A-frame room with queen sized bed and flatscreen TV with DIRECTV. This bedroom uses the full bath located across the hall in the Billiards room. Downstairs, you will find the 5th bedroom with queen sized bed and 32” flatscreen with DIRECTV. This bedroom uses the full bath located on the same level around the corner from the bedroom. The Shekel Haus has all the space and accommodations to provide your group with a wonderful Breckenridge vacation. If you are looking for a private home with seclusion but also easy access to all Breck has to offer, than this will be the perfect rental for you!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed