Pickwick Lake House Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, Sleeps 14
• Recently completed custom built home with all new modern appliances.
• Access to 10 acres with private lake access, huge fire pit, walking trail, and more!
• Large parking area for multiple vehicles including boats and/or trailers.
• 2 public boat ramps less than 1 mile away. Bring your own boat or rent one from local marina.
• 3 levels of spacious living with bedrooms and baths on each level.
• 5 Bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, 2 furnished kitchens, and 2 living rooms.
• Extra-large wrap around porches for scenic viewing, outdoor grilling, reading, or just relaxing on front or back porch swings.
• Exercise room, wood burning fire place, Wi-Fi Internet,U-Verse, and many extra amenities not typically found in vacation rentals.
• Perfect for family vacations or reunions, large group of friends, fishing groups, church groups, or a relaxing getaway for two. (discounts may be offered to couples or smaller groups based availability and time of the year)
Optional Kayak rentals - $15 per day concurrent with length of stay (2 day min). Paddles and lifevest included.
Go to youtube for a description
NOTE: If there is a date or dates you are interested in but they are already reserved, send me an email and I will contact you if anything opens up. Email to email@example.com
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
We live in Collierville, TN. I work at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and my wife works at Baptist Memorial Hospital. I'm originally from the north but like southern living much better as does my wife, Kelly, who grew up in this area. We recently became empty nesters but loving the new lifestyle change.
Waterloo is a place that grows on you. We have been going there for over 20 years yet continue to discover more reasons to return. That's why we finally decided to build a vacation house there a few years ago. Not only is it a beautiful area of the country and a fun place for family vacations, but it is a wonderful community where people are friendly, considerate,and helpful. Likewise, it is a place where you can enjoy your privacy in a very tranquil setting, let your hair down, and truly relax. And, of course, if you like the water, then Waterloo is the place to be. In just a few minutes, you can be playing, fishing, or just cruising down the river for miles, with no hassles whatsoever.
Exceptional sightseeing both on and off the lake. Bring your own boat or rent one from local marina.