Granite House, a unique vacation home on a granite outcrop overlooking Lake LBJ, in Granite Shoals, Texas. With four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a nice selection of amenities, Granite House will accommodate your private getaway, or a large gathering of your family and friends.
Speaking of 'family,' parents of young children will appreciate that while our lakefront is conveniently close, it's still far enough way to keep the little ones safe.
Special Note: Lake LBJ is a 'constant level' lake. Even in times of severe drought, Lake LBJ will be full, and the public boat ramp and private slip available to Granite House guests remain usable.
Granite House Amenities
• The upstairs has three bedrooms and two baths
• Master bedroom has a king size bed, fireplace, sitting area with two recliners and cable television, office desk, master bathroom and porch
• Second bedroom has a double bed, futon sleeper sofa and a wet bar with sink, microwave and cabinets; Second bathroom is between two bedrooms with a tub/shower combo and sink with vanity
• Third bedroom has a king-sized bed, plenty of dresser drawer space, television and closet.
• Bedroom with king size bed, dresser drawers and closet; Bathroom with standup shower and pedestal sink
• Large living area with sectional sofa, stone fireplace, coffee table, cable television with DVD and stereo
• Entertainment area with pool/ping pong table and wine bar
• Full kitchen with cooking utensils, dishes, pots/pans, walk-in pantry, double sink, dishwasher, microwave and stove
• Kitchen eating area with seating for 6, and a dining area with seating for 8, plus two bar stools at kitchen counter
• Outdoor patio featuring hammock and patio furniture with views of lake and hill country.
• WiFi throughout the home
• Granite House is just a short stroll away from a city park (good for fishing, swimming and picnics) with a public boat ramp
• This park is next-door to a private dock with electricity, and a private slip available for Granite House guests
• The city of Marble Falls - with a wide selection of entertainment, dining and shopping opportunities - is only a 15-minute drive away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||500|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.