Anaheim Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Newly Remodeled Condo, 3 Bed / 2.5 Bath, Sleeps 8-11, Walk to Disney & Conv Ctr
BRAND NEW AND BEAUTIFUL!
SEE OUR OTHER LISTINGS FOR MORE OF OUR FANTASTIC REVIEWS AND MORE CALENDAR AVAILABILITY!
We all need a little “escape” from the day to day of our lives, which was exactly our goal in creating this space for our guests. We spent countless hours designing, remodeling and adding the finishing touches to our condo. Everything in the condo is completely brand new from the flooring, lighting, kitchen and bathrooms…nothing was left untouched and no expense was spared. We searched for the perfect furnishings, most comfortable mattresses, linens and towels, and for all of the fun touches that would create the most enjoyable experience possible for our guests.
The Best Location:
We are located in the beautiful Sherwood Village complex only a block from Disneyland and the Convention Center. Our condo is only a 20-25 minute walk from the front entrance of Disneyland, 15 minutes to Downtown Disney where you can take the Monorail into the park, and only a 5 minute walk to the Convention Center. Sherwood Village is easily the nicest, cleanest and safest complex in the Disneyland vicinity and is close to all of the nearby restaurants, stores and shopping. Our complex even has a Mickey shaped swimming pool that is heated year round via solar panels.
Kids Glorious Kids:
We are the proud parents of a 3 year old daughter and an 8 month old baby boy. We also have a lot of nieces and nephews. We understand and know what it’s like to travel with children, younger and older, and we wanted to create the perfect space to accommodate families with children of all ages. We’ve stocked the condo with all of the necessities for young children including a washer and dryer, high chair, kids dishes, pack n’ play, and two amazing “Citi Mini” strollers (a double and single), in addition to lots of toys, dress up clothes, coloring books, books, and Netflix which will keep your children happy and busy for hours! One quote we received from a happy 8 year old guest was “Everything is sooo nice. I like it here a lot, and part of me wants to stay here at this fun house forever.” Another teenage guest commented that she wanted to go home and recreate the design of our master bedroom in her own room.
Comfortable and Gorgeous Bedrooms:
Staying true to our “enchanted escape” theme we wanted to create one of kind bedrooms that are fun, tasteful and luxuriously comfortable. We have a total of 3 bedrooms. The gorgeous master “safari” bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and is equipped with a swanky, black leather, nail-head trim, king size bed, an ultra-comfortable Simmons BeautySleep pillow top mattress, and luxurious linens you will want to sink into. The master also has a laptop and printer for your convenience and a 39” flat screen TV and pre-loaded DVR. We’ve created a “safari” theme with zebra print chairs, fun safari animals and even an African JuJu hat. There is also a pack n’ play and a twin size blow up mattress in the closet. The Queen room has a fun white leather queen size bed with the same amazing pillow top mattress and bedding as the master and custom art by a local Southern California artist. The super-fun polka dotted Mickey/Minnie themed kid’s room is very large and spacious and can sleep up to 5. There is a twin over double bunk bed, a twin trundle bed and a futon chair that folds down into a twin size bed. This room is equipped with dress up clothes, toys, coloring books, and books that will keep your kids busy for hours.
Disney Themed Bathrooms:
The master (Mickey) bathroom has beautiful white penny tile floors and gorgeous dark gray tile in the shower with a custom height shower head that our taller guests will love since they won’t have to duck under! The upstairs hall (Donald) bathroom has retro blue penny tile floors and a sparkling white tub/shower. Both upstairs bathrooms are stocked with plush fluffy white towels, hairdryers, and basic toiletries and have large vanity drawers to keep your personal items in. There is also a half bathroom conveniently located downstairs.
Fully Stocked Kitchen:
The kitchen is not only beautiful and clean but it’s fully stocked with everything you need for cooking and baking including a tea kettle, coffee pot, blender, hand mixer, toaster, crock pot, pots and pans, baking dishes, dishes and silverware for 12, and even a roasting pan for a Thanksgiving turkey! Everything is brand new including the lighting, granite countertops, retro yet modern gray penny tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. We’ve even included all of the basic spices, oils, sugars and condiments for your convenience. Prefer to cook over an open flame? Our gas grill on the patio has got you covered!
Sit Back and Relax:
The comfort and style doesn't end in the bedrooms. You'll love our fresh and fun decor downstairs, flowing through the open living and dining area. Sit back on our plush sofa that converts to a queen bed. Or put your feet up in one of our leather recliners. Either spot will give you a fantastic view of our 55 inch flatscreen TV, with Netflix and a pre-loaded DVR with some of today's most popular shows. When dinner is ready, our hand built, one of a kind dining table and benches will fit your entire family. Need some fresh air? Take a seat in one of our outdoor lounge chairs and enjoy the our mild climate, year round.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Andy and Jennifer
We are Andy and Jennifer and we are so proud to be able to offer you a stay at one of our Enchanted Escapes.
Born and raised in Southern California, we both love this area and we love sharing it with our guests. Some of our favorite activities include riding bikes down the Newport peninsula, strolling though the Fashion Island mall, and, of course, spending lots of time at Disneyland. We love to make it to Disneyland for both fun date nights and wild days making laps around the park with the kiddos. There is an excitement in the Disneyland area and we have really enjoyed spending time at the park, in the surrounding area, and at these condos.
We are also frequent travelers and we prefer utilizing smaller, boutique hotels and bed and breakfast style accommodations. We have tried to mimic this style and feel of these more personal accommodations in our own units.
We are the parents of two small children and we love the controlled chaos that is parenthood. We know that family time and vacation time is valuable and we want to help you make the most of it. We also know the struggles of traveling with kids and kid gear so we've included most of that for you, such as strollers, high chairs, toys, games and dress up clothes. Our kids love staying here and yours will too.
Jennifer has had a blast picking paint colors and shopping for decor while heading up the design of each of the units. Andy has really enjoyed growing his tool collection and getting his hands dirty while heading up the renovations of each unit. We really appreciate this opportunity to work together to create something that we can share with so many people.
We invite you to stay at our Enchanted Escape!
Andy and Jennifer purchased this townhome in 2013
Why Andy and Jennifer chose Anaheim
Sherwood Village is truly an Enchanted Escape in the midst of the Anaheim Resort Area. We fell in love with this location for a few reasons:
1) Location: Walking distance to Disneyland and the Convention Center. A stones throw from the rest of the Anaheim Area attractions. A short jaunt down the freeway to the beach. A central starting point for day trips to LA, Newport Beach, San Diego or beyond. We live locally as well so we are on hand to ensure our Enchanted Escapes are ready to exceed your expectations.
2) The Community: Sherwood Village is a hidden gem in the surrounding area. Entering into the community, you leave the hustle and bustle of the resort area and enter into a tranquil oasis. The large, mature trees and the well manicured lawns give a park-like feel to the association. Don't forget to take a dip in the Mickey-shaped community pool! This is easily the nicest and safest community in the Disneyland area.
3) The Functional Floor Plans: All of our units feature the 3 bed, 2.5 bath end unit floor plan. With minimal shared walls and the larger side yard, this was easily our preferred floor plan within the association. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, the sleeping arrangements are comfortable and the bathrooms are accommodating. The open layout of the large living room flows into the dining room and kitchen. With plenty of storage space, the functional kitchens are perfect for dining in. Top it all off with an attached two-car garage and you have the perfect layout for a vacation home base.
4) A Clean Slate: Each of our units has undergone an extensive remodel, giving us a clean slate upon which we could build the perfect vacation rental. We've taken this opportunity to add all of the amenities we seek when we travel and we've done it with a unique style and flare that we are very proud of.
What makes this townhome unique
We have drawn on our own experiences traveling, and, more recently, traveling with kids when deciding how to outfit our units. A stay at Enchanted Escapes comes with some unique benefits:
1) Value: There is no better value for the money than staying at an Enchanted Escape rental. We offer high end accommodations at a value price. From the luxury linens, to the custom showers and the high-end furnishings, each Enchanted Escape is on par with any boutique hotel or luxury resort. With our 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, full kitchen and attached 2 car garage, we have the space needed to accommodate slightly larger groups - allowing you to split costs, making the unit even more of a bargain. Besides the cleaning fee, we do not have any of the other hidden fees you will find at a hotel such as resort fees, wifi fees, parking fees, or processing fees. And considering that our nightly rate is comparable to what you'd pay at a local hotel for just a single room, a stay at an Enchanted Escape is an unbeatable value.
2) Comfort and Convenience: Traveling can be stressful. Herding the kids through the airport, waiting in line for a rental car, and fighting the local traffic can start your vacation off with you already longing for your office. This is not how a vacation should be. We know this and we have designed our Enchanted Escape to combat this. Upon arrival, let yourself into the air conditioned unit at your convenience with the electronic keypad lock. Leave the car in the attached 2 car garage and enjoy the walk to Disneyland. When you do grab the keys, we are close to the freeway and central to all of the So Cal attractions. Stop at the local grocery store and stock up our full kitchen to feed your crew on your terms and your budget. Enjoy a dip in the solar heated pool followed by a movie on our Netflix account. Let it all melt away by sinking into our luxury linen wrapped designer mattresses. A stay at an Enchanted Escape truly is comfortable and convenient.