Englewood House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2000sqft Renovated Home In Denver, Ready For You!
* The quickest way to reserve our property is to click BOOK IT on the right side of this page. Our calendar is 100% up to date at all times so if the dates are showing available, you can simply BOOK IT to reserve and lock in your dates. *
* There is no marijuana use allowed inside or outside the home, including vaping. No events/parties or loud, obnoxious behavior causing complaints from the neighbors. *
We have a 3 bed 2 bath home in beautiful Denver, Colorado. The house comes fully equipped and ready for your stay!
You will love sitting in the living room sipping a cup of coffee and enjoying the wood burning fireplace. Sit on the cute front patio watching the rain fall or soaking up the sun.
We are located in Denver, very close to Denver University and Washington Park. We are within 1 mile of the light rail which can bring you and your family to many parts of the Denver metro area. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and Cherry Creek mall area is about 10 minutes away. There is a park 2 block from our home and a hospital just 1 mile away.
You will love this house!
* 3 bedrooms (1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Full bed, 1 Pack-N-Play and 2 non-sleeper couches)
* 2 baths (one enclosed tub with shower, and another bath with shower)
* Approx 2000 finished square feet
* Original refinished hardwood floors throughout main level, new carpet in basement
* New appliances (dishwasher, oven/range, fridge, microwave)
* Washer and Dryer
* Concrete countertops
* Central Air conditioning
* Ample parking on street
* HD Cable with ON Demand available (plenty of movies to watch)
* HDTV - large, flatpanel TV located in main living area
* High Speed internet (Broadband) with WIFI available
Please call with any additional questions and for further details! We look forward to your stay!
In case you haven't already, check out our 3 beautiful homes!
- 5 bed 3 bath Beautifully Remodeled Home in Denver - $229/night
- 5 bed 3 bath Fully Restored Colorado Springs Victorian - $189/night
If the dates you are looking for aren't available, please check out our other homes!
To view all 8 of our properties and their availability, please copy and paste this link into your browser:
Damage Protection - the damage protection fee is a one time fee for your stay. It's non-refundable, but covers for damages up to $1500 that may occur. This in an insurance policy that is required for your stay. Ask us if you have any questions on these lines.
Also, there is a hottub shown in one of the photos, that is not included in the rental as it's being removed from the property.
We often receive multiple inquires for dates that sometimes overlap. A reservation is ONLY confirmed once payment has been made. We do not guarantee dates until such a time as they are paid for. Property comes in an AS IS condition. If guest(s) are unhappy with the condition of the property for any reason, the owner still reserves the right to retain any and all payments made by guest(s) and will be at the owners discretion to refund any payments made. Owner has right to cancel any reservation and give full refund for any amount that was paid.
Our cancellation policy is strict, we don't allow last minute cancellations. When you purchase the stay through VRBO/Homeaway, they do offer cancellation insurance that you can purchase. We suggest reading the fine print if you decide to buy this insurance since we have no control over their regulations. We can also recommend a site called www.insuremytrip.com
Holiday pricing during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Labor Day and Memorial Day weekend is $289 per night.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- pets not allowed
About Jason and Andrea
We live in Denver Colorado (about 10 minutes from this beautifully renovated home). My wife and I were born and raised in Colorado and love it here. We own several vacation rentals in Colorado and love making our home yours! Don't hesitate to call or email us with questions, we are happy to help!
Jason and Andrea
Jason and Andrea purchased this house in 2010
Why Jason and Andrea chose Englewood
We wanted to find a home that is near downtown that is in a safe neighborhood and yet close to the action. We just completed renovating this home it is equipped and ready for your stay.
What makes this house unique
This home is located convenient to I-25 and close to Light rail transit. There is plenty of shopping nearby and many restaurants. If staying in the Denver area and needing an affordable, home, please think of us!