Charlottenburg-Willmersdorf Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Marvellous apartment a few steps from Kurfurstendamm! Terrace and Free WiFi
- Free Internet WiFi
- Bicycles rental at special price only for our guests
- Check in and Check out in the apartment, to show our guests the apartment in detail.
- Kurfurstendamm: 3 minutes walking distance
- Undergrounds (2: Adenauerplatz & Konstanzerstrasse): 3 minutes walking distance
- Restaurants: 1 minute walking distance (Italian restaurant & so on)
- Supermarkets: in front of us, at 10 metres from the apartment
- Zoologischer Garten: 5 minutes by public transportation.
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche: 5 minutes by public transportation.
- KaDeWe: 5 minutes by public transportation.
- Free parking along the street
The four stars GetInBerlin am Kurfurstendamm apartment will welcome you with one King size bed and two sofa beds that can accommodate from 1 to 4 persons, LCD TV, Wi Fi, radio and a large closet.
The furniture is modern and functional with design details, oil on canvas paintings, hand-made curtains (and so on) to offer our guests a memorable stay.
Kitchen equipped with every comfort, a stove with two plates that can be switched on and off simply by touching it, a coffee maker and an Italian maker, toaster, microwave and all that can incur in the kitchen.
The bathroom has a large and comfortable shower.
The bright glass door opens onto a private and furnished terrace allowing guests to enjoy also outdoors moments.
Laundromat: in front of the apartment
The street of the apartment is large and with plenty of free parking.
The GetInBerlin apartment is part of a building with an interior courtyard, where children will find plenty of games in the German style.
At walking distance from the shopping and attractions of luxurious Kurfurstendamm, nicknamed Ku’Damm by Berliners.
Ku’Damm is the shopping street during the day and the street of restaurants, theaters etc. in the evening. The district of Charlottenburg has always been, even before and during the Wall, famous and elegant, and it offers many cultural activities and housing, among many others, the Schiller Theatre, the Deutsche Opera and numerous contemporary art galleries, cabarets, theaters, cafes , restaurants, etc.. Obviously you’ll also find the most interesting attractions from the cultural and historical point of view, such as the Gedächtinskirche (Memorial Church, present in all the postcards of Berlin), the famous Berlin Zoo, the ICC and the Charlottenburg Palace, the summer residence Frederick III built in honor of his wife, Sophie-Charlotte, from which the entire district takes its name.
The apartment is a short walk from the metro station U7 of Konstarzerstrasse, from which you can easily reach and in no time at all, other places of attraction of this beautiful European capital, from the modern architecture of Potsdamer Platz and the main train station, to the majesty of Unter Den Linden, the Brandenburg Gate and Alexanderplatz.
HOW TO GET THERE:
• From Tegel Airport: Take bus 109 and get off after about 15 minutes at Adenauer Platz. The house is 200 meters from the square. Tegel Airport is the domestic routes, such as British Airways, Lufhtansa, etc..
• From Schönefeld Airport: Take bus 171 and get off at Ludlow after about 5 minutes. Descend the stairs in front of the underground U7 Ludlow which is the terminus. Take the metro to the station U7 Kostanzerstrasse. Total time of around 45 minutes. Schonefeld airport is the low cost airlines.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome