- Spacious living room and dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Comfortable TV room
- Separate utility room
- New furniture
- Large, United States-style washer & dryer
- Full complement of kitchen appliances
- All TVs are large flat screens
- Large balcony with sofa and table + chairs for sunrise breakfasts and romantic sunsets
- Three full bathrooms, one with tub, two w/ showers
- Powder room
- Master bedroom has a full ocean view
- Ample closet space
- iPod/radio speaker system
- All rooms tastefully furnished with new leather and wood furniture
- 18 story building
- Adjacent to large, well-manicured park that runs north and south along the coast and is frequented by families, walkers and joggers
- A wide and comfortable footpath along the bluff makes strolling the coast easy. Directly in front of the apartment steps lead down to the beach with surfing, fishing, other sports.
- An up-to-date list will be provided upon your arrival with highly-recommended restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner at all price-points
- Onsite Gym/Fitness Center
- 24/7 security; controlled access
- Enjoy a pristine Pacific breeze that has traveled 10,000 miles before it enters our apartment!
Emerson & Cecilia Hankamer currently reside in Houston, TX, but Cecilia is a native of Lima. They spend two months per year in Peru and are happy to share their knowledge of Lima and Peru with customers to ensure their stay is the best possible.
To see 20+ reviews from guests who have stayed at our other property, visit http://www.vrbo.com/232560.
Construction of this condo was completed in August, 2013, making it the newest and most modern facility in Miraflores. The large balcony and expansive oceanview make it unique. We take pride in providing great service and an exceptional experience to all renters.
Location, location, location--and a great balcony with a fantstic 180 degree oceanview.
Adjacent to large park (Maria Reiche), 100 yards from skateboard and BMX park, near to stairs to beach, fronts sidewalk that runs length of Miraflores oceanview park system which great for jogging, walking and biking, short walk to oceanview restaurants and cafes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Feb 19 2014 - May 31 2014
|$180/nt. Refund at 60 days, -$200 fee.
$500 refundable security deposit. $80 (non-refundable) wkly cleaning fee.
Payment: Visa/Mcard, wire txfr, check or paypal.
We offer transportation (one way) from the airport to the apartment in a
Landcruiser 2010 for an additional of $50.00.
Rental agreement is required. Check out at noon. Late check out by 9pm for $75.
Maximum of 6 guests.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.