|Minimum Stay||30 - 90 nights|
NOTE - The condo association requires a minimum stay of 90 days.
This unit can sleep up to 6 people. It has a master suite and a mini-master suite - each feature private bath and walk-in closets. There is also a 'Flex Room' that can sleep 2 when needed or can be used as an office or den at other times.
Vivante offers more amenities and more luxury than any other condo development in the area. At 2,348 s.f. this model was the largest offered in this development.
All windows face the water so you can watch the boats go by. West view offers fabulous sunsets from your lanai.
Note - Now booking for 2013 - 2014 season. Minimum rental term is 3 months.
- where else can you get all these features?
- day spa – treat yourself to a massage, manicure, pedicure
- view of Charlotte Harbor
- private garage, extra large 14 feet by 24 feet instead of a crummy little storage space
- 8 tennis courts
- huge pool for splashing in, tanning, or lounging
- lap pool for the serious swimmer
- spa (hot tub) pool
- fitness center with equipment that you have to see to believe
- game room – play cards or any kind of board game
- craft room
- billiards room
- reading room & cyber lounge
- walking distance to ponce park
- conference room – hold club or business meetings without leaving home
- media room – watch your favorite team or favorite movie in style
- social room – host a meeting or dinner for up to 48 people
- cabana – a place just to relax
- saunas – separate men’s & women’s
- steam rooms – separate men’s & women’s
- security gate
Born in Minnesota and started career as a CPA with PricewaterhouseCoopers. I found Punta Gorda by accident and I love it. I also love the Vivante condos so much that I sold my home and moved there myself. That makes it easy for you because you can just walk down the hall to see me if you have a question.
Tracy Nelson purchased this condo in 2010
This is without a doubt the nicest condominium development in all of Charlotte County.
My wife and I needed a good get-a-way. This unit was just the place we were looking for. It was well maintained, very nicely decorated, clean and very comfortable. It was everything the listing claimed it to be. Also Punta Gorda Isles and the surrounding area have much to offer. It was a genuine feeling of being at a wonderful resort.
The owner was an incredible asset to our stay. Helpful, prompt to respond and easy to work with.
We would, and have recommended this property to our friends.
Thanks so much for a wonderful three months.
This condo was fabulous and the owner was such a joy to deal with! Perfect location in Punta Gorda Isles. Close to shops and restaurants. This condo is everything it is advertised to be, well equipped and nicely decorated
We stayed here 3 months and would rent here again without hesitation.
My husband and I stayed here last spring and enjoyed every minute.
The complex is like staying in a high end luxury resort and is absolutely beautiful.
Our condo was clean, we'll equipped and beautifully furnished....first class all the way.
The lanai is large and was a great spot for coffee in the morning and for watching the sunset at night.
Tracy, the owner, was great! Very friendly and easy going. We would recommend this condo to friends and family and hope to stay here again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
May 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
90 night minimum stay
High Season 2016 Jan.Feb.Mar.
Jan 1 2016 - Mar 31 2016
90 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.