Punta Gorda Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
NOTE - The condo association requires a minimum stay of 90 days.
This unit can sleep up to 6 people. It has a master suite and a mini-master suite - each feature private bath and walk-in closets. There is also a 'Flex Room' that can sleep 2 when needed or can be used as an office or den at other times.
Vivante offers more amenities and more luxury than any other condo development in the area. At 2,348 s.f. this model was the largest offered in this development.
All windows face the water so you can watch the boats go by. West view offers fabulous sunsets from your lanai.
Note - Now booking for 2013 - 2014 season. Minimum rental term is 3 months.
- where else can you get all these features?
- day spa – treat yourself to a massage, manicure, pedicure
- view of Charlotte Harbor
- private garage, extra large 14 feet by 24 feet instead of a crummy little storage space
- 8 tennis courts
- huge pool for splashing in, tanning, or lounging
- lap pool for the serious swimmer
- spa (hot tub) pool
- fitness center with equipment that you have to see to believe
- game room – play cards or any kind of board game
- craft room
- billiards room
- reading room & cyber lounge
- walking distance to ponce park
- conference room – hold club or business meetings without leaving home
- media room – watch your favorite team or favorite movie in style
- social room – host a meeting or dinner for up to 48 people
- cabana – a place just to relax
- saunas – separate men’s & women’s
- steam rooms – separate men’s & women’s
- security gate
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
About Tracy Nelson
Born in Minnesota and started career as a CPA with PricewaterhouseCoopers. I found Punta Gorda by accident and I love it. I also love the Vivante condos so much that I sold my home and moved there myself. That makes it easy for you because you can just walk down the hall to see me if you have a question.
Tracy Nelson purchased this condo in 2010
Why Tracy Nelson chose Punta Gorda
This is without a doubt the nicest condominium development in all of Charlotte County.