Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
FALL SPECIAL! Remaining Dates Through Nov 30th $89/night!
Welcome to our condo, 'Maui Moana Ahe' ('Maui Ocean Breeze') in the lovely Kihei Kai Nani Resort.
Recently updated and beautifully decorated, our condo has every detail done with you, the vacationer, in mind. You'll want to relax while on vacation and we have tailored our unit to help you accomplish that goal!
Our condo has brand new living room, bedroom and lanai furniture, all new gourmet cookware, bake ware, utensils, small appliances, all new linens, beach towels, beach chairs, and more for all of your needs.
We are centrally located in a quiet area of the complex across from the pool in building #11, unit 242.
Private parking is onsite and complimentary to our guests. Free high speed Wi-Fi internet service is also included.
When you want activities, our location offers myriad of opportunities within a few minutes walk. We are less than a 3 min walk from our front door to the best beaches on Maui. Located directly across from Kamaole II beach and connected to Kamaole I & III, you can stroll along the silky soft sand of these life guarded beaches with crystal clear water, spectacular views of the whales in season, year round resident green sea turtles and magnificent sunsets. Grab your gear and WALK to several beautiful snorkel sites to view fantastic coral formations, tropical fish, graceful sea turtles, and more right off of the beach.
Kamaole II beach park offers calm waters in the morning for an easy ocean swim or perfect for giving Stand-up Paddleboarding a try. Don't worry if you've not tried this fun sport, it is really quite easy to master and a great way to get a different view of the gorgeous Kihei beaches. Rental and lessons are close by.
Our location in sunny South Kihei is less than a 5 min walk to coffee shops, eateries, gift shops, snorkeling, bikes, & recreational gear rental, supplies, gelato and shave ice! You can even grab one of our tote bags and take a leisurely 20 min stroll to FoodLand for all your grocery needs!
Just down the road, you will find world-class golf courses and upscale shopping and dining at the Shops of Wailea shopping center.
The perfect location for the perfect vacation! Maui is a top destination for Hawaii weddings for a reason and we welcome you to stay with us for this memorable occasion!
Why pay resort prices when we can offer a excellent fully stocked condo at a much more affordable cost? You will be quite pleased that you chose to stay with us.
You will find all the necessary comforts for your vacation stay:
• Fully equipped kitchen—Full size stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, french coffee press, tea kettle), gourmet cookware and bake ware, Bobby Flay and Fiesta dinnerware, BBQ and other necessary utensils.
• BBQ grill and picnic table just outside our unit
• A/C and ceiling fans
• Luxurious Queen-size bed in bedroom with TempurPedic mattress and foam memory top
• Comfortable Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
32' HD flat screen TV in Living Room w/ DVD player and 28' HD flat screen TV in Bedroom with Blu-ray player
• Lovely lanai with table, chairs and chaise lounge for al fresco dining or relaxing
• Washer and dryer facilities on premises including a lending library!
• FREE Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) in condo
• FREE parking for guests at Kihei Kai Nani Resort
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, boogie boards and coolers with ice packs available for your use
• On site property management is available to assist you throughout your stay.
We take pride in providing an immaculate, comfortable, home away from home and look forward to welcoming you with Aloha to this beautiful paradise and to the Maui Moana Ahe!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Connie and Tim
We hail from the beautiful state of Minnesota and love our tropical paradise on Maui, the best of the Hawaiian islands!
Best beach location on Maui! Close to activities and amenities, relaxed, low key feel in Kihei and wonderful warm, people make for a truly enjoyable stay.
We are very active and love all that there is to see and do in the area. Biking, hiking, swimming, snorkeling, diving, SUPing, kayaking, beach walks, a beautiful State Park, a magnificent National Park, the list goes on....