For rentals between now and the end of January, we're offering a special 20% discount for weekly rentals. Higher discounts for two weeks or up.
! INQUIRE FOR LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTS !
== Sleeps UP TO 9.
In the cool hillsides of l'Esterel, spectacular views, close to the beaches of Frejus, St. Rapahel, Sta. Aygulf, St. Maxime, St. Tropez, Cannes and Nice (35 min from the Nice airport; 55 from Marseilles airport), secluded in gated community, large garden with lots of privacy, swimming pool, partially air conditioned, offering:
- Three bedrooms (Room 1: queen-sized bed; Room 2: large double bed; Room 3: three single beds; Living room with queen-sized, very comfortable, luxury pull out sofa.
- Three bathrooms (one of which is on the swimming pool level and accessible through the outside), additional toilet on ground floor.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Largely modern and new furniture, zero gravity lounge chairs in garden, and much more
- 'Plancha' grill (butane gaz)
- Fireplace (fire wood is supplied)
- High-speed internet, 115 cm wide high definition, 3D TV, super sound system (plug in for iPod, Tablets, iPad, etc)
- Free phone calls to Western Europe and the US/Canada.
- One-car garage, two additional parking spaces inside gated property, three additional parking spaces nearby)
- First-come, first-served rental basis, three days and up; discounts for 2 weeks and higher discounts still for monthly rentals.
- Ideal for retreats, family reunions, writing your unfinished movie script or unfinished novel, weddings, and more, all year round. Absolutely breathtaking in the summer, autumn, winter and spring!
This gorgeous non-smoking home at the Cote d'Azur will have a 4th bedroom with full bath, accessible from the swimming pool level through the outside (ie ideal for your in-laws or rowdy kids!) as of summer 2014, thus sleeping a total of 12 people.
Keywords: Exclusive Vacation Home
Property of my sister who lives in Switzerland, I help her manage the rentals as I have many years of experience renting my home in upstate New York (Ithaca; see http://www.vrbo.com/38412). Here, we are making fondue for friends (hence I'm wearing a typical Swiss shirt)
It is simply the most perfect vacation spot on earth.
Quiet, close to everything, yet far from the crowd and secluded...
Secluded, in a gated community, safe, with spectacular views.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.