6 reasons our apartment is perfect for your stay:
* Perfect location close to the Loop, the Lincoln Park zoo, incredible restaurants, Lake Michigan and the 'L';
* Lowest-priced one-bedroom in Chicago's trendy Near North, Old Town, Downtown, Lincoln Park neighborhoods. If you can find anything cheaper, we'll match the price;
* Brand new kitchen with granite countertops;
* Fully equipped kitchen, beautiful living room with flat-screen TV;
* 7-minute walk to Sedgwick brown line;
* Stroll to great restaurants and night life on Wells St., jog along Lake Michigan (five minutes away); two blocks from Lincoln Park Zoo, North Avenue Beach;
* Garage parking is available at $25 per day;
Our apartment is perfect for:
* Business traveler looking to save money while enjoying gorgeous Lincoln Park setting;
* Romantic Chicago getaway for couple;
* Family with small children traveling on a budget;
(No more than two children; recommend 12 or under for pullout bed in living room);
* Treadmill/workout room with private access;
* Private, gated access to the apartment
* Industrial Steamer and pants press;
* Free wi-fi
* Two adult bikes with optional tag-alongs for the kids
(Would cost you $120-$150 to rent at a local bike shop)
* One car garage parking for an additional $25/day
Our Guarantee: If you find a lower-priced offer on the Near North Side, downtown, or Old Town, we'll match the price!
We have lived in the Old Town/Lincoln Park/downtown area for 18 years. The apartment you'll be renting is a garden apartment in our single-family home.
It has gorgeous hardwood floors, a new kitchen with granite countertops, a remodeled bathroom, and a gorgeous picture window that floors the living room with light.
We live upstairs, so we'll be there to help with restaurant recommendations, directions and advice on seeing the sights.
Think of us as your personal tour guide and concierge service!
Ten years ago we were driving through the neighborhood when we spotted the home of our dreams. We are urbanites at heart, but we wanted a single-family home that offered the charm of old Chicago but was close the beating heart of the city. This place had it all!
You can walk to everything. Every morning we hop on our bikes and rides through the zoo to Lake Michigan and up the shoreline to our office in the Loop.
In the mornings you can grab coffee at the corner Starbucks or walk through historic Old Town to one of the three bakeries nearby.
If you're traveling on business, you can be at your downtown meeting within five to 10 minutes by cab or 15 to 20 minutes by 'L'.
In short, if you're looking for a cozy apartment that is 30 to 50 percent less expensive than a hotel and allows you to live like one of the natives, this is it!
Lincoln Park and Old Town;
Gorgeous, leafy streets, beautiful victorian homes, and the world-famous Lincoln Park zoo and North Avenue beachfront are all within strolling distance.
For the business traveler, the Loop and conference hotels are a 5-minute cab ride, 10-minute commute on the 'L' or half-hour to 45-minute walk.
The famed Second City Comedy Club is three blocks away. The country's most famous rib restaurant— Twin Anchors — is down the block.
For shoppers, Chicago's Magnificent Mile is a bike ride away (and we'll give you the bike for free!)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
May 30 2014 - Aug 31 2014
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$250.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.