Chicago Apartment Rental Photos and Description
One bedroom with brand new bath and kitchen, walking distance to El
6 reasons our apartment is perfect for your stay:
* Perfect location close to the Loop, the Lincoln Park zoo, incredible restaurants, Lake Michigan and the 'L';
* Lowest-priced one-bedroom in Chicago's trendy Near North, Old Town, Downtown, Lincoln Park neighborhoods. If you can find anything cheaper, we'll match the price;
* Brand new kitchen with granite countertops;
* Fully equipped kitchen, beautiful living room with flat-screen TV;
* 7-minute walk to Sedgwick brown line;
* Stroll to great restaurants and night life on Wells St., jog along Lake Michigan (five minutes away); two blocks from Lincoln Park Zoo, North Avenue Beach;
* Garage parking is available at $25 per day;
Our apartment is perfect for:
* Business traveler looking to save money while enjoying gorgeous Lincoln Park setting;
* Romantic Chicago getaway for couple;
* Family with small children traveling on a budget;
(No more than two children; recommend 12 or under for pullout bed in living room);
* Treadmill/workout room with private access;
* Private, gated access to the apartment
* Industrial Steamer and pants press;
* Free wi-fi
* Two adult bikes with optional tag-alongs for the kids
(Would cost you $120-$150 to rent at a local bike shop)
* One car garage parking for an additional $25/day
Our Guarantee: If you find a lower-priced offer on the Near North Side, downtown, or Old Town, we'll match the price!
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
We have lived in the Old Town/Lincoln Park/downtown area for 18 years. The apartment you'll be renting is a garden apartment in our single-family home.
It has gorgeous hardwood floors, a new kitchen with granite countertops, a remodeled bathroom, and a gorgeous picture window that floors the living room with light.
We live upstairs, so we'll be there to help with restaurant recommendations, directions and advice on seeing the sights.
Think of us as your personal tour guide and concierge service!
Ten years ago we were driving through the neighborhood when we spotted the home of our dreams. We are urbanites at heart, but we wanted a single-family home that offered the charm of old Chicago but was close the beating heart of the city. This place had it all!
You can walk to everything. Every morning we hop on our bikes and rides through the zoo to Lake Michigan and up the shoreline to our office in the Loop.
In the mornings you can grab coffee at the corner Starbucks or walk through historic Old Town to one of the three bakeries nearby.
If you're traveling on business, you can be at your downtown meeting within five to 10 minutes by cab or 15 to 20 minutes by 'L'.
In short, if you're looking for a cozy apartment that is 30 to 50 percent less expensive than a hotel and allows you to live like one of the natives, this is it!