Calgary Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 Bdrm / Den / 2 Bath / Kitchen / Dining / Pool / Spa / Gym
Unique Luxury Executive-Style Airy Suite in Upscale Trendy Calgary Neighborhood, located overlooking the Elbow River in Downtown/Mission/Roxboro
Imagine relaxing in 1250 square feet of privacy, where you can enjoy expansive river and mountain views, while enjoying a short stroll to numerous cafes and some of Calgary’s best restaurants, and still walk to the downtown core. Pick up bakery items or organic produce at either boutique shops or large chain store within max of 2 blocks. Enjoy a tranquil visit with soft comfy robes, sleep on fine linens, wrap yourself in Egyptian cotton towels and savour mouthwatering Godiva chocolates.
Why stay in a boring downtown room when, you can have an entire suite with all the comforts of home, and more?
• Upscale building in safe and friendly Roxboro/Mission area
• Balcony with tree-lined river and rooftop patio views
• Excellent location - close to Calgary's Light Rail Transit (LRT) system
• Biking or walking along the river pathways right from the door
• Kicking up your heels at the World Famous Calgary Stampede Grounds and Saddledome
• Talisman Sports Centre (Olympic sized facility), pilates studio across the street and spin studio 1.5 blocks away
• In-house salt-water swimming pool, indoor hot tub, gym (M/F changing/shower rooms)
• 1-Bedroom with large open-plan living/dining room, deluxe kitchen, en-suite bathtub/shower and separate washroom, plus huge sofa to sleep an extra guest
• Fully stocked kitchen with all amenities included(just bring food/wine)
• Newly renovated décor with modern fireplace and breakfast bar
• Travertine marble tile floors, white Carrara marble counters, recessed overhead lighting
• Professionally decorated with a French contemporary feeling
• Dining room features an antiqued “french country” round table (seats four)
• Den with large screen flat panel WIFI-enabled HDTV with premium cable (Movietime, Bravo, Sports, etc)
• Air conditioning, WIFI and landline phone
• Boardroom meeting space - available to reserve
• Convenient in-suite washer/dryer
• Safeway & Shoppers Drug Mart located just across the street
• Excellent client service and support to ensure your complete comfort.
Book as early as possible to confirm availability - this place is in demand!
Lie in bed and watch the night sky with completely unobstructed views. Then peacefully sleep with the sounds of the river… Take advantage of Calgary’s flexible and convenient CAR2GO system ($.35/min or $14.99/hr to drive anywhere), and use an available car to get you to your destination with ease. Or stay fit with a short walk to the business district downtown (20-mins.), or hop the #3 bus for a 5-minute ride. Just a short 3-minute walk enables access to every quadrant of the city using Calgary's Light Rail Transit (LRT) system.
Minimum 5-night stay. Longer-term rental can be arranged at a monthly rate. Sorry - no pets allowed.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Diane reserved my place and very kindly gave up her reservation to accommodate some victims of Calgary's flood in a very difficult position. Diane is a very kind person and I would definitely consider both having her in my home as well as staying at the bed & breakfast she operates. It's wonderful to know there are people Diane in this world.
I love luxury and healthy fresh tasty gourmet cuisine. I love to be pampered. VRBO opens a host of possibilities with the featured properties.
This property allows the tranquil setting of the river and yet is located in the heart of Mission Downtown. It's really easy to walk straight down 4th Street to the business district within 20 min. Many of Calgary's finest restaurants are within a block. The condo is tranquil with a European flair and has all the accoutraments for luxury - Eygptian cotton robes, salt water pool, jacuzzi, Pratesi Italian linens, Godiva chocolates and Organic coffee beans with french press. The views are outstanding.
Luxury, upscale furnishings, attention to detail and tranquility within the salt water/butter creme color palette within the condo.