Telluride Condo Rental Photos and Description
* NEWLY furnished, vacation condominium, located at the base of CHAIRLIFT 7, in the Town of Telluride.
* Adjacent to the Valley Floor and miles of hiking trails, groomed Nordic & Skate Skiing.
* On the quiet West End of town, near the town's main grocery, and popular restaurants & bars, Siam, There, Aemono, Hotel Telluride, etc.
* Walk to the center of town along the scenic River Trail which flows along the Lodge
* Take the FREE SHUTTLE, which stops at the Lodge.
* The Condo has all NEW HIGH END Sealy Beds, a QUEEN in one bedroom and two TWINS in the other bedroom. The twins can be combined to form a KING upon prior request.
* A NEW full/double size Convert-A-Couch can sleep an additional guest or two in the living room.
* FULLY EQUIPPED Kitchen with Granite Counter tops and a glass top stove.
* Large 6 foot Dining Table with seating for 6.
* Well lit condo, with lots of natural light during the day and ample canned lighting at night.
* NEW HOT TUBS, with powerful massaging jets and maintained at a therapeutic 104 degrees F.
* Convenient Secured, HOA laundry 8 feet away.
* Public Gas BBQ's, well maintained by the HOA.
* Underground FREE, RESERVED, HEATED, PARKING SPACE
* More FREE long term Public Parking across the street.
* FREE SKI LOCKER
* Dogs O.K. with prior approval, NO CATS PERMITTED.
I do not have to split my rents with a MGMT. Company thereby allowing me to offer more REASONABLE RATES.
* Check in 3:30 p.m., Check out 11:00 a.m.
Town of Telluride Business License No: 14714
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Jason Galt
I have been visiting Telluride for almost 20 years.
After spending much of the last 7 years here I have decided to make it my full time home. I enjoy Skiing, Hiking, Mountain biking and attending the many summer festivals that make Telluride great.
Jason Galt purchased this condo in 2012
Why Jason Galt chose Telluride
The CIMARRON LODGE located at the Base of CHAIRLIFT 7, is the most convenient place to start the day in Telluride in the winter.
Ski Rentals, Lift Ticket Sales and Complimentary Ski Lockers are located IN the Cimarron Lodge Complex.
It also houses a Coffee Shop, Salon and FUEL Fitness which provides exercise classes, Pilates, and Gyrotronics.
In the summer it's West End location provides a quiet Riverside setting, yet easy accessibility to town's activities via the scenic River Trail path or the Galloping Goose FREE town SHUTTLE bus.
The Lodge recently underwent a multi million dollar renovation and is commensurate with the natural beauty which surrounds it.
What makes this condo unique
The condo is on the first level. No climbing flights of stairs after a strenuous day on the mountain. Short term parking area alongside the condo for easy loading and unloading. Steps from the entry to the indoor, reserved, heated, parking area and secured HOA laundry. Views of the mountaintops and ski run.